a question for oliver hague regarding 2 differant animes

J

Jaze1618

alright this is to anyone who can answer really, I just want some educated opinons about this. And i know how reknowned oliver is for his.

now i know my spelling and grammar are sub par.
but here is the question, Taking goku from Dbz or Alucard from hellsing, Who would win in a fight, someone posted this on gamefaqs, and it really bugs me teh way they argue over there, but i couldnt help but be taken in by teh question, both sides make some good arguments when they are not busy name calling. Of course i knwo that this fight could never happen, and that the two worlds are differant, but by useing what we know from teh similarites that both world have, who do you guys think would win?

and yes im sorry for brining a stupid vs topic to these boards

R

Radzeke

MEET THE MAN THAT POSTED ONCE AND GOT BANNED DELETED!

AND IT’S OLIVIER YOU MORON!!!

SKuLL LoRD
ghost.gif

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Wow, usually topics have to derail into stupidity like that, but he just cut to the chase.

well this is the second time i have seen another game fag member come over to the berserk forums and conceive some of the worst hypothetical questions i have heard for a fair while.

the last one was asking about who would win between guts and some anime mech warrior of sorts.
when will these people learn its not the power that makes a good anime or manga? if that were true then we would all be reading crap like superman and watching dragon ball z.

i saw their gamefag site, nothing more then hip hop and rap loving console boys.

Top Bottom