Wheed World

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
No! Sex is better end of story.
Man with how horny you kids are you must be 13 years old... or had some deranged form of delayed puberty or foul mouths cause acka backa shimmasha yknow?

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
AdMiRaL AcKbAr said:
Man with how horny you kids are you must be 13 years old... or had some deranged form of delayed puberty

Well, I'm... *counts fingers* 33 now and I'm still horny as hell...

Don't think that has anything to do with age really... or it could be that my man is ten years younger and I has to keep up. *smirks*

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Shit, I will forever be horny, that is untill I die, but I am glad I am a pervert and horny foo!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Shere Kahn 5000 said:
Man with how horny you kids are you must be 13 years old... or had some deranged form of delayed puberty

I'm 17 and seem to be pretty "on schedule" life phases-wise. Of course, I really don't care about sex much anyway. ^^;

R

Radzeke

kimchan said:
I'm 17 and seem to be pretty "on schedule" life phases-wise. Of course, I really don't care about sex much anyway. ^^;

SHEESH! TELL ME ABOUT IT!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Shere Kahn 5000 said:

News Flash : Men will be horny all their life.... (at least most men), And I'm 14 so might as well call me Mr. Horny

R

Radzeke

Shere Kahn 5000 said:
I'm 14 to but I can do lots of interesting things with my girl friend rather then stick it to her doggy style :p

WHIPPED! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

IF YOU'RE ALREADY TAKING THEM TO THE BALET AT THAT AGE, YOU’RE LOST! TAKE TAKE TAKE AND GIVE NOTHING, THAT'S A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP! SHE WANTS DINNER!? WHAT CAN SHE FIX? SHE WANTS TO GO OUT? WHATS WRONG WITH THE CLOSET? SHE WANTS A PRESENT? WEAR A CONDOM! THEY COST MONEY AND ARE UNESSASARY; SPOIL HER!!!

HERE'S A GOOD ONE IF THINGS GO SOUTH:

"WE CAN'T AFFORD A BABY BECAUSE I'M USING ALL MY MONEY TO LEAVE TOWN!"

HAHAHAHA! OH DAD!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
SKuLL LoRD_GRiFfiTH_LoST said:
WHIPPED! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

IF YOU'RE ALREADY TAKING THEM TO THE BALET AT THAT AGE, YOU’RE LOST! TAKE TAKE TAKE AND GIVE NOTHING, THAT'S A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP! SHE WANTS DINNER!? WHAT CAN SHE FIX? SHE WANTS TO GO OUT? WHATS WRONG WITH THE CLOSET? SHE WANTS A PRESENT? WEAR A CONDOM! THEY COST MONEY AND ARE UNESSASARY; SPOIL HER!!!

HERE'S A GOOD ONE IF THINGS GO SOUTH:

"WE CAN'T AFFORD A BABY BECAUSE I'M USING ALL MY MONEY TO LEAVE TOWN!"

HAHAHAHA! OH DAD!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

You are the perfect lady's man...really

Top Bottom