New Guts stature from Art of War

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Really good details that is faithful to the style of Muira's art. I also like the action pose. This is cooler than having an action figure IMO. I want it but I probably can't afford it. Here some pics:

75.jpg

76.jpg

Pict0705.jpg

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Chinmi said:
Really good details that is faithful to the style of Muira's art. I also like the action pose. This is cooler than having an action figure IMO. I want it but I probably can't afford it. Here some pics:

There's already a topic on the Guts Doll and photos here in this section. Please don't post the same subject twice. Thanks.

SexyCharlotte

My mistake Chinmi!! Sorry!!

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
There's already a topic on the Guts Doll and photos here in this section. Please don't post the same subject twice. Thanks.

I did not even bother to look that closely. Sorry about that LOL!!! My mistake. Yes that's definitely not a doll.

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Re:My mistake Chinmi!! Sorry!!

Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
I did not even bother to look that closely. Sorry about that LOL!!! My mistake. Yes that's definitely not a doll.

no prob. I understand that you were just trying to avoid redundant post. :)

SexyCharlotte

Re:My mistake Chinmi!! Sorry!!

Chinmi said:
no prob. I understand that you were just trying to avoid redundant post. :)

That's a troll statue there on the side, by the way. They have two types of troll statues...one static pose and one ready to attack. VERY limited for both statues.

SexyCharlotte

Uriel said:
My, that's an amazing looking figure! Loving that stance ;)

That's the best new statue that came out...some of those other new character statues such as Judeau, Boscone, and even Isidoro and Zoddo Human are just so static. There's no personality there. With this statue at least Guts is swinging into action :)|

LG

conan

Until next time...
I love that statue, but, since I am buying the 12" figure, I will make my own diorama and troll (or dragon) and have Guts swinging his sword around...

I will post pics as soon as I get working on it...

Top Bottom