Where can I find Berserk music videos to download?

N

Nasferatu Zodd

conan said:
Can't do Kazaa. I am on a college campus and if I do Kazaa, it overloads the bandwidth.

Anywhere else?
Just look all over the net. Here is a links for probably the best one ive seen. Once you get to the site you'll have to look a little.
www.nhmk.com

nir085

Horse and Armor
It depends what you mean by music video...
I mean, if you are talking about modern rock music with Berserk clips, then you might find some at arcticnightfall.com...but the downloads never seem to work over there (and that guy has given up updating stuff). That link in the previous post looks good too. Man, The Fight Song/Berserk video is badass...great song, great clips, and they fit together perfectly. Someone should make an In Flames Berserk video.

But if you mean a music video of "Forces", then go to animeart.com. They have one.

They also have an ending clip of Berserk that I never saw in the anime...if anyone knows what this is about can you please tell me why it wasn't included in the hk rip Berserk?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Btw, you may know, but there was a clip with Linkin Park - In the end. That's the first time I ever heard anything of them back then. 'Tell that for those who like the kind ;)

Guil

nir085

Horse and Armor
yeah, that site has a lot of Berserk multimedia but its links rarely seem to work

and the japanese ending clip on animeart.com showed a bunch of different members of the series and blood splattering on the screen after each member was shown. The Berserk logo was shown last. I don't know what the fuck this is...They definitely didn't show it in the anime (at least not on my FX DVDs) and I don't think a fan-made Berserk clip would be that good nor would it be shown on animeart.com.

Lauralana

That's Hot
Guil-BANNED! said:
Btw, you may know, but there was a clip with Linkin Park - In the end. That's the first time I ever heard anything of them back then. 'Tell that for those who like the kind ;)

Guil

aww u remembered.....you're so cute :-*

Top Bottom