2nd Street Ho Project

M

Murder Foul

Ever been in need of it so bad you turn to some bitch on the street named Rolanda? Damn the itch! Never have I been in such need of the shit than now. :-[

I NEED CRACK!!!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
not even gonna bother writeing up a unique reaction to this mutilation of the english language.
Majin Tenshi said:
I look forward to tormenting you in hell. Your first 10,000 years? Well, that'll be the "word" "wassup" blared at you from 10 different speakers (out of sync) at 800 decibles. Also, you'll have the word streamed through your mind so there isn't enough space for a single thaught of your own, not that I have any reason to think you're capable of thinking anyways.

\/
\/
\/

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Murder Foul said:
Ever been in need of it so bad you turn to some bitch on the street named Rolanda? Damn the itch! Never have I been in such need of the shit than now. :-[

I NEED CRACK!!!

You don't have a red light district where you live? If you want to scratch that itch, be careful...you might end up scratching a lot more.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
*Teh bored of these topics* But we mine as well use it for a shit topic, anyone got anything stupid to say?

Top Bottom