subs on Miura interview on DVD vol. 4.....??

B

Beave

Ok, here I am watching the 4th vol., and I can't seem to find any way to get subs on for Miura's interview. Are there any? I even went and switched the settings over and then went back to the interview and played it again, but with no results. Ugh.

I searched for a thread on this, but didn't find one. Perhaps there is a transcript of it somewhere, if there are no English subs?

Help please. :'(

B

Beave

I finally got around to getting the whole set of legitimate copies, which is what these are...... Obviously, yours had subs on them, right? Over the little page that says something like "Sound Only", since there's no actual visual film of Miura?

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
I had the same problem, it all depends on what you are using to watch the DVD. Try using a PS2 or a regular DVD player instead of a computer to watch it. Or get a different DVD playing software.

B

Beave

YeahhhhhHH! ;D

Thank you very much. I went over to my sis's house and watched it on her DVD player, and the subs worked on that extra tidbit on her DVD player. Sort of an odd thing though.... The interview was fine on vol. 5 when I played it on my computer, but whatever.....

Thanks for the tip theblakeman.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
for future reference I strongly suggest u purchase a "APIX" DVD player... its the cheapest of almost all brand, yet plays anything in it (ironic isnt it?). U can get one for 20.00... cheap but most effective. If not get the Pioneer 250 series...there pretty good too (in terms of playing copies, region codes etc.)

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
I disagree with the "get an Apex" remark. I bought one that decided the best course of action for playing DVDs would be committing suicide. So I took it back, got a replacement and the new one did the same thing. I will never buy another APEX product.

This is just a word of caution before you run out and get one. ;)

B

Beave

I know this must sound surreal to most people but me and my wifey don't have a TV-- just a computer with a 20" screen. So we watch everything on the computer. And it's played everything else before-- I've never had any problems whatsoever with certain aspects of DVD's playing or not playing...... Thanks for the tip though nomad-- I suppose I could run the DVD player through my computer just as easily as anything else huh?

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Kakkoii_Guts said:
I disagree with the "get an Apex" remark. I bought one that decided the best course of action for playing DVDs would be committing suicide. So I took it back, got a replacement and the new one did the same thing. I will never buy another APEX product.

Then get the Pioneer 250 series... its garantee ;)
p.s. I f u get an Apex model before 345 your in 4 a big disapointment... my bad...forgot about that little detail... ;D

Top Bottom