Who's from Quebec ?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
ZODDGUTS said:
Oh my bad I meant Quebec is in Russia.Were they enjoy a sport called "Hockey" it's not a popular sport in other places and also enjoy Kids in the Hall. :D

Im guessing the 2nd one Renegade.

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
waqas said:
Are there people in Quebec still fighting for independence?

No. Just the diehards. And what the hell is with your link to the FLQ? Yeesh, those guys have never been that popular among the Quebec population. They only gained notoriety during the 60's and after 1970, nobody really heard from them again.

Seperatism is a dead issue... it has been for a very long time. I don't know why non-Canadians keep on bringing up the issue.

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
Bok Choy [Stir-fried with Rice] said:
No. Just the diehards. And what the hell is with your link to the FLQ? Yeesh, those guys have never been that popular among the Quebec population. They only gained notoriety during the 60's and after 1970, nobody really heard from them again.

Seperatism is a dead issue... it has been for a very long time. I don't know why non-Canadians keep on bringing up the issue.

Because we're ignorant of what goes on in your country, sorry.

I never thought that people here could be that idiot some times.. if you don't have something smart to say qhy don't you just.. shut the....

waqas said:
Because we're ignorant of what goes on in your country, sorry.

Maybe because you just mind about yourself and if we're not americans we are dumbass ??

IgnusDei said:
i was born in quebec.
Montreal ? I'm from Sherbrooke...
IgnusDei said:
comment ca va, calisse?
mouahahahaha ben en sacrament

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Last time I checked he's British.

England is the 52th state of america in my mind... (there's 51 states thats right ? i don't know the right number.. since i'm not American it doesn't really matters how many states there is.. i'm saying this without any hate or something like this by the way)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Shurikn said:
England is the 52th state of america in my mind... (there's 51 states thats right ? i don't know the right number.. since i'm not American it doesn't really matters how many states there is.. i'm saying this without any hate or something like this by the way)

Ok sure. I'm going to sit back and wait for the angry Brits to say something.

Edit: Not it's 58 states. Didn't you know that? ???

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Ok sure. I'm going to sit back and wait for the angry Brits to say something.
Hehehehehehehe i have not said that to make him angry.. it's only the way I think.. it doesn't mean i'm right !

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Edit: Not it's 58 states. Didn't you know that? ???
No i didn't.. why would i know that ? It's like if i ask American people how many province do we have.. more than the half don't know.. there's even people asking where's Canada (in my own experience) ..

as a reminder, i'm not intending to offend anyone.. we're just talknig aren't we ?

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
Shurikn said:
Maybe because you just mind about yourself and if we're not americans we are dumbass??

Shurikn said:
(there's 51 states thats right ? i don't know the right number.. since i'm not American it doesn't really matters how many states there is.. i'm saying this without any hate or something like this by the way)

I COULD BE READING YOUR FIRST STATEMENT WRONG BECAUSE OF YOUR INSTANT-RAMEN-BAD ENGLISH, BUT ARE YOU SAYING THAT AMERICANS ARE TOO ARROGANT TO LEARN ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES...AND THEN STATING OPENLY THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY STATES THE U.S. HAS, AND THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER TO KNOW SINCE YOU AREN'T AMERICAN?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
SKuLL LaRD said:
I COULD BE READING YOUR FIRST STATEMENT WRONG BECAUSE OF YOUR INSTANT-RAMEN-BAD ENGLISH, BUT ARE YOU SAYING THAT AMERICANS ARE TOO ARROGANT TO LEARN ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES...AND THEN STATING OPENLY THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY STATES THE U.S. HAS, AND THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER TO KNOW SINCE YOU AREN'T AMERICAN?

Well, thats what it seems like.

How ironic

Oh come on now.
I have no idea how many states there are in america, but i do know its easy to convince Americans that Australian kids ride to school on kangaroos and we have pet koalas, and every second word we say is "mate" or "gday" or some bullshit like that.

Just because people outside America dont know every state you are going to compare us to your countrys general statistical ignorence?

Ill let you Americans into a little secret; everyone knows most of you are generally ignorent to anything outside America, and this isnt just on a mockery level either, I distinctly recall teachers at school warning us in assembly before some American kids do an exchange student thingy that they are very patriotic but ignorent.... not that most people didnt already know of course. On that note I have talked to 1 or 2 Americans that admitted to expecting a more stereotypical view when they came over.

The point being that most other countrys already realise this fact and its futile to agrue otherwise, but hey it doesnt matter because we expect it from you guys, vain, arrogant and ignorent.
Please though just because someone outside america doesnt know how many states you carry it doesnt mean you have any right to say we are as naive, i would take offence to that.

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
ONLY ONE THING TO SAY TO THAT CAPTAIN KANGAROO!

Sparnage said:
Just because people outside America dont know every state you are going to compare us to your countrys general statistical ignorence?

YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP GIVING THE GUY TYPING IN ALL CAPS WITH GIANT BLUE LETTERS CHANCES TO CORRECT YOU. IT'S HUMILIATING.

SKuLL LaRD said:
ONLY ONE THING TO SAY TO THAT CAPTAIN KANGAROO! YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP GIVING THE GUY TYPING IN ALL CAPS WITH GIANT BLUE LETTERS CHANCES TO CORRECT YOU. IT'S HUMILIATING.

Okay i put in an "e" instead of a "a" give me a break i have been up for 19 hours, besides surely you can do better then his below the belt over a spelling error...

Top Bottom