Just wanted to say HEY

I guess Griffith has faith in my ability to mod. So Im here. Griff just asked me not to erase the old topics, so Im not going to. ;D I guess I'll replace this thread with a little about me, so u all know who this 7miles kid is.

Here is why I love anime. My best friends anime collection over the past two years. I never have to buy my own, because its at my fingertips at anytime. ;D

Welcome 7, it's good to see you here. Griff sure seems to have taken a liking to you. Hope you can improve this part of the board, it's been rather lacking lately.

BTW, since you're going through and deleting old topics, could you also delete Who Shot Tupac?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
The main objective of "The Hundred SkullKnights campain" has been achieved, SKuLL LaRD has not been granted power. I as supporting Majin but I think 7milesdown will do a bang up job.
As Chairman of the BWDC I hereby order all members and mercanaries of the BWDC to put down your arms and hail to the mod!!!!! If you do not comply with this you will be no longer a part of the BWDC in any way shape or form!!!! Hail to the mod!!!!!

-Chairman Eddie Tse Tung

Also 7miles down, I just want to know are you going to delete all the old posts?? If you're considering it I think you should think twice.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Tried sending you a PM, don't think it worked. Oh well. Just said not to bother deleting old posts. I know from experience something will get deleted that I want to see later. Just focus on the crap of today. It's like Chinatown; do as little as possible. ;)

-Griffith

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
dont know how much u know... but I suggest u listen ta' "Bad Company"(not the R&B).... they used ta' be the shit a few years ago...

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Puerto Rico used to be the Ibiza of D&B a couple of years ago, its more in a transih wave now tho.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
dont mean to change your topic here... but Mr. Funk is right...
7 miles down... u would've loved it there... trust me.

Well here are more pics from the Raves. They also have some pics of rides from the last import night.

http://www.atomikproductions.com/pics.html

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
niiiiice... now correct me if I am wrong... but is one of the Dj's in the picture... "infamous "Satoshi Moshimo"?... If so... that must've been a nice treat ;D

Top Bottom