what're you doing just 10minutes ago?

puella

Berserk forever
hehehe i know this is really ridiculous topic but i'm so curious.
since first visit this site, I've not skipped even one day.
i leave computer turned on more than 10hours a day.
This is what I havent' even thought about ever because I'm so old-fashioned one who don't enjoy computer game or anime.

I've just get home from my work.
And precisely 10minutes ago, I had a supper which my favorite food "Tukbokki" very very hot.
I'm gonna begin my side job which makes me pull out hairs every night.

Oh yes, don't make a face because totally no comment is always allowed here.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
10 minutes ago I had morning coffee at work, discussing the importance of having a good work enviroment in a group.

First day back since I got sick. Yay!

puella

Berserk forever
First day back since I got sick. Yay!
Oh fishbomb, you were sick.
Which part made you sick, mind or body? ;D :D ;)

Why i am so curious about everything even in the middle of getting stuck in a lot of things to do? ::)

Fishbomb

Oh fishbomb, you were sick.
Which part made you sick, mind or body?  ;D :D ;)

Why i am so curious about everything even in the middle of getting stuck in a lot of things to do? ::)

*grins* Well, the mind part wouldn't let me stay home from work now, would it? *winks*

I had a really bad cold... feh, it's the season for that sort of thing over here. Just gray, a bit of rain and very cold.

As for why you're here... *laughs* well, I'm too ain't I? And I'm at work....

Just a nice break to pop in a minute or two...

so right now I'm back to writing a letter telling people that it is NOT okay to defrost sausages on the top of the refrigerator and then sell them to people....

puella

Berserk forever
*grins* Well, the mind part wouldn't let me stay home from work now, would it? *winks*

I had a really bad cold... feh, it's the season for that sort of thing over here. Just gray, a bit of rain and very cold.

As for why you're here... *laughs* well, I'm too ain't I? And I'm at work....

Just a nice break to pop in a minute or two...

so right now I'm back to writing a letter telling people that it is NOT okay to defrost sausages on the top of the refrigerator and then sell them to people....
Well, a very bad cold prevented me getting to work two weeks ago
like you. I was dead one itself!
glad to hear getting well.

And Fishbomb. I promise you never defrost sausage on the top
of the fridge.I always do that but don't sell anything. ^_^;;
I usually put the remote control in the fridge and love to talk on it instead of cellular phone. -_-v
Today I hate working so much~ i need Guts' dragon slayer NOW.
and I'm with tons of chocolates which may help my night- pulling
out- hair- job.

ISAMU

"want some candy little kid"
well i didnt read any of the posts but 10 mins ago i woke up to hearing my cat craping in the middle of my room. so thats what i was doing 10 mins ago ( stupid cat )

puella

Berserk forever
well i didnt read any of the posts but 10 mins ago i woke up to hearing my cat craping in the middle of my room. so thats what i was doing 10 mins ago ( stupid cat )
Oh, I'm sure your cat is very cute and a practical joke. :D

I've got home from the shopping mall where i get a couple of coats for the winter at 50% off. it's getting colder and colder here.
Winter! I am a winter baby.
one of my favorite sports is bob-sled just for watching.
and i'm with my cake and chocolates now.
Today i am free in 3 weeks!! but it won't last, I know.

bytheway)How's the weather there?

Fishbomb

Ah, sweet lunchtime. And payday!! *grins*

Winter? Yeah, I love winter too. We had our second bout of snow this morning (first one was a few weeks ago), but unfortunately it all rained away again... feh... I want snow damnit!

Here it's just getting darker and darker... the sun rises about 8.30 am, and starts to set at 14.30 pm. We really need some snow to brighten things up! And we still has more than two weeks to go until we are at our darkest... 8)

puella

Berserk forever
Ah, sweet lunchtime. And payday!! *grins*

Winter? Yeah, I love winter too. We had our second bout of snow this morning (first one was a few weeks ago), but unfortunately it all rained away again... feh... I want snow damnit!

Here it's just getting darker and darker... the sun rises about 8.30 am, and starts to set at 14.30 pm. We really need some snow to brighten things up! And we still has more than two weeks to go until we are at our darkest...  8)
payday and winter!! fantastic!! but i hate slipping on the snow~
Wow~ sun rises 8:30 and sets 2:30 :eek: :eek: :eek:
you really really live in the dark!!
Fishbomb, i saw the movie "Autumn Sonata" by Ingmare Bergman(sorry for my wrong spelling and exact title in English) last saturday.
Anyway that movie has two heroines, Ingrid Bergman and Liv Ulman. I burst into tears when the ending title comes up!!
the movie was Ingrid's last film.
I love Ingmar Bergman whose specials on TV for a month in Korea.
I'd tell you the fact that Northern Europian mytholgy(saga) touched me to the heart very much in my youth. Finkel,Thor,Odin and A-ha ^ _^
east side of the sun, west side of the moon --- this is not only the title of a song but a tale which is my fav.
and a tale I can't remember which country it is from (nationality) exactly rings my bell.
The story about skates and two sisters. Can you help me with my random childhood memory?

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
hehehe i know this is really ridiculous topic but i'm so curious.
since first visit this site, I've not skipped even one day.
i leave computer turned on more than 10hours a day.
This is what I havent' even thought about ever because I'm so old-fashioned one who don't enjoy computer game or anime.

I've just get home from my work.
And precisely 10minutes ago, I had a supper which my favorite food "Tukbokki" very very hot.
I'm gonna begin my side job which makes me pull out hairs every night.

Oh yes, don't make a face because totally no comment is always allowed here.

Hitting on a hot babe at work. ;D

puella

Berserk forever
where do you work?
some awesome place
Well, it is near true that I am dealing with half-mad, half-flying persons. I think their blood should flow in the wrong way and just before explosion. ::)

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Ten minutes ago I laughed my ass off watching the following. I challenge anyone to find something more silly that this:

http://www.verylowsodium.com/fanimutation/exuberance.php

Oh yeah...you'll be needing sound and macromedia's Flash player.

cthm

Good... Bad... I'm the Guy With the Gun
Ten minutes ago I laughed my ass off watching the following. I challenge anyone to find something more silly that this:

Holy god, what was that?! That was like an acid trip, only different… hmmmm… that will be hard to beat on the fucked-up scale, so I encourage people to try and top it.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

:eek: holy fucking shit!!!!! GOD KILL ME!!!!!!

Top Bottom