Author Topic: Only the Vol 3?  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Opie

Only the Vol 3?
« on: July 19, 2004, 09:29:43 PM »
Is Darkhorse bringing ALL the Volumes to north america or are they stopping at 3?
My school was the open road. Pain and suffering, my textbooks. My teachers, the gypsies and rapscallions I met along the way. The only constant in my life was art. For you see boys and girls I, Manny Coon, am enslaved to the harshest mistress of all, my muse... That bitch rode the right side of my brain for all she was worth. Always driving me on to find that shade of blue that makes you cry, that red that makes you hot. And always... always, to paint bigger, and better, tits. - Manny Coon

Offline dwarfkicker

Re: Only the Vol 3?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 11:46:21 PM »
All of them.

Offline Sparnage

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 07:24:02 AM »
All of them.

As far as I know they have only licensed around the first 12 volumes so far, if they haven't licensed the rest of them they probably will but you never know...

Offline ZoddGuts

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2004, 06:57:03 PM »
Is Darkhorse bringing ALL the Volumes to north america or are they stopping at 3?

As people have said all of the volumes will be release. Vol 4 was release this month july 14th.

Offline Wii wii wii

• Of the Nexus
  • Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2004, 06:20:16 AM »
It's going to take forever to catch up to Japan at this rate!

I'm eager for any newcomers to this series to learn it isn't just the slaughter fest that the back, and manga vol. 1-3 would lead most casual readers to believe it is.
My papa loves thee motherfucker