Anyone from singapore?

Hi, Im new here
Im not sure whether anyone here who is from singapore knows shops selling Berserk figures?  ???

Thanks for the replies in advance.  ;)

bignoob said:
Hi, Im new here
Im not sure whether anyone here who is from singapore knows shops selling Berserk figures?  ???

Thanks for the replies in advance.  ;)

WTF!WTF!WTF!???!!!!

Finally I found someone who is the same country as me... This is unbelievable :eek:

Someone in my country who like Berserk... OMG!!!! :eek:

Smith said:
WTF!WTF!WTF!???!!!!

Finally I found someone who is the same country as me... This is unbelievable  :eek:

Someone in my country who like Berserk... OMG!!!!  :eek:

You're from Singapore? My best guess was that you were from somewhere in Europe.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Smith said:
WTF!WTF!WTF!???!!!!

Finally I found someone who is the same country as me... This is unbelievable  :eek:

Someone in my country who like Berserk... OMG!!!!  :eek:
HAHAHAHHA Singapore, the cleanest city you will ever go to in the WORLD, but better becareful about chewing gum! 10 wacks from the bambo cane if you fuck it up! That as a great place with lots o hot chicks, I wanted to penetrate them. ;D

Aazealh said:
European people hardly speak Chinese you know.

When has he ever spoken Chinese? And he up until now has always claimed to live in the matrix.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
HAHAHAHHA Singapore, the cleanest city you will ever go to in the WORLD, but better becareful about chewing gum! 10 wacks from the bambo cane if you fuck it up! That as a great place with lots o hot chicks, I wanted to penetrate them.  ;D

No they arse cane you if you do stupid shit with spray paint... no matter what country you are from! I say thats a good thing and if I were from there I would be glad my country doesn't bend over to anyone else in order to keep the peace.

Shit, I totally forgot about that. The same thread where everybody rolled their eyes at me for thinking Guts and Caska's son is still alive.

Sparnage said:
Shit, I totally forgot about that. The same thread where everybody rolled their eyes at me for thinking Guts and Caska's son is still alive.

Yeah i am pretty amazed you actually post in that thread and you totally forgot i can speak chinese?

Top Bottom