Berserker's Armor pictures

I dont post here much so im sure you all have no clue who i am, but ive searched the internet and this board for a few hours and cant seem to find any good pictuers of guts berserker armor. Most the links i find are dead links, however im looking for a picture of him in the armor helm on and off, if anyone could help me out id be greatful

Re: Berserker's Armor

There is a good one of the cover of volume 27 a guy here scanned.

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3279.msg71216#msg71216

This is one of my favourites anyway, I got the biggest one out of them then printed it out in A2 format and stuck it above my wall.

thanks, there were a few small images of the cover but unfortunately the posters and all that were posted seemed to be broken links :\

Anyone maybe able to upload one of them or direct me in another place?

Oh sorry I didn't realise the page was down.

....Hmmm I don't know of any other places that have it or others related to it to be honest.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Here are some:

Helm off
Helm on
Poster

They were all made by people from this board, the last one was scanned by ZKK, and the first 2 were probably colored either by Lithrael or Jon (if it's someone else, my bad).

wow thanks those are awesome. :) once again this board and its people have been able to get what i couldnt hehe. I think i might just print those out on some photo paper and hang them on my wall.

Once again thank you for all your help both of you and thanks to those who scanned and colored the work

Top Bottom