Is this something new?

It's a model of the Berserker Armor done by HEADLONG.
It was only availiable at Wonderfest (I think this years, I forgot exactly)
It was produced in limited quantities. I would buy it, but I have no one to paint it for me, and I am waiting for the AOW Berserker Armor, which should be out in December.

EndLeSS8 said:
It's a model of the Berserker Armor done by HEADLONG.
It was only availiable at Wonderfest (I think this years, I forgot exactly)
It was produced in limited quantities. I would buy it, but I have no one to paint it for me, and I am waiting for the AOW Berserker Armor, which should be out in December.

Yup, Endless is correct.  This berserker kit was released just last month at the 2004 Wonder Festival in Japan.  Less than 30 were made and they are a custom build from HEADLONG, who has made 3 other berserk kits so far (as well as various puck kits).

I actually own this kit myself, but it's not being painted at the moment.  I was able to also get his other berserk kits too.  Currently, his skullknight kit is being built by a friend of a friend of mine.  I'm realllllly excited because this will be my first custom Berserk statue!

Anyways, here is HEADLONG's site, if you wanna check the pictures of his other berserk kits
http://www.geocities.jp/headlong037/

I also have a few pictures of the actual kit if you want to see, on the link in my signature down below

Top Bottom