The new apostle

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
skeletonmf said:
skinny bitches are nasty. gimme a good thick girl any day. mmmmm.

what were we talking about again?
The bigger the cushion the better the pushin' so to speak?

I disagree.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Wah wah wah said:

I disagree.

You have no idea how tempting I am to post a picture right now, since you left the door wide open... and belive me, I like to sicken people.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
DemonX said:
You have no idea how tempting I am to post a picture right now, since you left the door wide open... and belive me, I like to sicken people.

Actually the funny thing is I heard there was going to be a pro-ban demon x movement going to start if he were to post another retarded picture.

DarkBlademaster

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Actually the funny thing is I heard there was going to be a pro-ban demon x movement going to start if he were to post another retarded picture.

By who? They want war, Ill give them war! >:(

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
Wah wah wah said:

no. fat bitches are nasty too. i said "thick" meaning voluptuous. ya know big ass, nice round titties.

have fun screwing a match stick.

DarkBlademaster

skeletonmf said:

While trying to bring common sense into your discussion, I have suffered a minor concussion. While trying to screw a match stick, that match stick would probably end up in your dickhole instead.

Jon Schaffer said:
They basically are implants. He uses a type of drug that makes his muscle 25% water or oil, giving it an enormous mass. Cheater.

It's called Creatin and only cheap bastards use it, as i said before it gives you mass but you fatigue after doing the simplest things

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
skeletonmf said:
no. fat bitches are nasty too. i said "thick" meaning voluptuous. ya know big ass, nice round titties. 

Oh I like round "titties" but I'm not clear on what a "thick" girl would be, but I don't think I would care for it.

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
i just mean voluptuous. not fat at all. i was just dissing those scrawny, under-fed models with no hips, deflated breasts. they resemble a match stick or a dum-dum because their heads are wider than their entire bodies. i like skinny girls too, but some of those models look like crack whores.

Top Bottom