Lost Atlantis found at last?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
Seems true
Any info?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/11/14/cyprus.atlantis.ap/index.html

That's all, and some older articles from guy's claiming they've found Atlantis.

"Griffith No More!" said:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/11/14/cyprus.atlantis.ap/index.html

That's all, and some older articles from guy's claiming they've found Atlantis.

Yes, do you believe this is true?
Gee, that area has probs allready I wonder what is gonna happen

Griffith

xechnao said:
Yes, do you believe this is true?

I don't really hold an opinion either way; if they can confirm that they've found Atlantis, that would be interesting. But it doesn't mean much to me except for a childlike sense of wonder tugging at my heartstrings, perhaps. ;)

So they finally found Atlantis... again
This is like the third time that somebody has claimed to have found Atlantis and its starting to not get interesting. Last month they just a show on the discovery channel on Atlantis, they had really good proof that it was in this area, but ironically they did not find "Atlantis" in the ocean but in the ground BUT there was once an ocean and was covered by volcanic activity. The other times is when they found all those pots and roads and shit in the atlantic closer to florida.
All in all though i hope that this is really it, this Atlantis seemes to have the most proof b/c of the coincidence with Plato...

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
Well, I don't know.  I hope it's true for the sake of just how cool that would be, but I somehow doubt that I'll ever be able to reserve tickets for a tour of Atlantis.

Anyone have any idea how long it's likely to be before we know whether this is really Atlantis or not?

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
The ocean in big and deep, could go either way...I feel it really doesn't show much significance though.

DemonX said:
NeoBerserker, when archeologists find a pile of rocks, they call it a formation.
Hah, true. 3 theories of Atlantis, only one can be true which one is it, or which one will you choose to beleive in?

20 years from now they are gonna have shows on the discovery channel on how we made such immediate assumptions to these things but we were wrong. Just like they have now, i saw this one show about how previous archeologists found some dinosaur bones and put it together as a dragon with wings and stuff, but it turned out to something else.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
NeoBerserker said:
So they finally found Atlantis... again
This is like the third time that somebody has claimed to have found Atlantis and its starting to not get interesting.

Yes.

Griffith

xechnao said:
I find it interesting it's on that area right now because of political reasons, mostly because of the Cyprus,Turkey matter

You think the ancient dread power of Atlantis will... turn the tide? 8)

"Griffith No More!" said:
You think the ancient dread power of Atlantis will... turn the tide? 8)

Not necessarilly, but I think that there is the potential to complications and who knows what if the story is true in the end

Top Bottom