Greatest game ever

E

ELEKTROFUNK

duck hunt sucked because everyone would cheat by getting an inch away close of the tv screen :(

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ELEKTROFUNK said:
duck hunt sucked because everyone would cheat by getting an inch away close of the tv screen :(

People sucked, Duck Hunt rocked ;).

And who's playing GTA without using the cheat codes nowadays? (besides me since I never cheat 8), but I admit that I didn't play it much, just GTAIII because I liked the original one)

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Aazealh said:
And who's playing GTA without using the cheat codes nowadays? (besides me since I never cheat 8), but I admit that I didn't play it much, just GTAIII because I liked the original one)
Well I don't use cheat codes for GTA, or any game for that matter.Except a couple times using the all black traffic cheat in vice city to get black colored veichles, but that was the only cheating I did. ;D
In fact I was given a game shark for my birthday last year, and I still have not used it.
Aazealh said:
People sucked, Duck Hunt rocked ;).
Agreed

E

ELEKTROFUNK

I was just thinking that I wish I had a screensaver of duck hunt with the dog barking and stuff when he catched the bloody ducks.

Well There Is No greatest game And I Have Played So Much Games I cant really Think, But The Game I Played Most Was Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball. I Loved That Game. I Played That Game All The Time (When EveryOne Was Alseep That Is) I Whent On Every Site Looking For A Cheat. (Which I WoNt Say) Good Game, Buy It

Super Mario Bros 3. That was a fun kick ass game played that game for hours and hours. Frog Mario rocks. 8)

2nd Place for me would be Super Mario Bros 1. A fun addictive game. But I could never pass that game when I was 5 years old. :'(
My sister on the other hand would pass that game in a brezze without dying. :eek:
I was always impress by her that she would make it to those very hard levels at the end. 8)

The original Double Dragon game which came out for the Sega Master system was pretty cool too but sadly again I was too young to pass that game dam those last levels agaisn't the boss enemies were fucking hard. >:(

nir085

Horse and Armor
Snake II. An old cell-phone game, but addictive in the same style that Tetris is.

2nd Place for me would be Super Mario Bros 1. A fun addictive game. But I could never pass that game when I was 5 years old. :'(
The same goes for me. That was mostly due to those vertical fireball pillars moving around in clockwise fashion and the time limits. I remember I got to the last level once even with those hindrances and my ephemeral hopes got crushed when I kept going in "circles".

The original Double Dragon game which came out for the Sega Master system was pretty cool too but sadly again I was too young to pass that game dam those last levels agaisn't the boss enemies were fucking hard. >:(
Didn't a Double Dragon game come out for the NES in which you could play co-op missions? (Perhaps I should be able to deduce that with the knowledge of the title alone.) I vaguely remember a game like that, but that game, in my opinion, represented the joys of NES gaming: frequent co-op options. Rampage, TMNT II, etc. and later versions of those titles became memorable, to me, because of that reason. If only there was more (fighting) co-op available in the more advanced systems...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
I played Warcraft when i was 7... not much of a different eh?

There's a world of difference (10 years).

ELEKTROFUNK said:
I was just thinking that I wish I had a screensaver of duck hunt with the dog barking and stuff when he catched the bloody ducks.

I don't think it's that hard to find.

nir085 said:
The same goes for me. That was mostly due to those vertical fireball pillars moving around in clockwise fashion and the time limits. I remember I got to the last level once even with those hindrances and my ephemeral hopes got crushed when I kept going in "circles".

I owned it back then 8).

nir085 said:
Didn't a Double Dragon game come out for the NES in which you could play co-op missions?

Yes, and it was great.

Yeah those clockwise fireball pillars were hell to me.

lol I also was going in "circles' too. My sis didn't have a problem she already had it memorize what exact place where you were suppose to go.

I also had problems with the 2nd Super Mario Bros game. That game was hard if not even harder than the first Mario Bros game. I always chose Luigi for that game. 8)

Didn't a Double Dragon game come out for the NES in which you could play co-op missions? (Perhaps I should be able to deduce that with the knowledge of the title alone.) I vaguely remember a game like that, but that game, in my opinion, represented the joys of NES gaming: frequent co-op options. Rampage, TMNT II, etc. and later versions of those titles became memorable, to me, because of that reason. If only there was more (fighting) co-op available in the more advanced systems...

I believe that Double Dragon game also came out for the Sega Master System too it has co-op option.

Just wondering what were the names of the toads/frogs characters that later showed up in the Double Dragon game series? There were two green frogs one of them had sun glasses then later a brown toad was added. There names escape me right now. :-\

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ZODDGUTSU said:
Just wondering what were the names of the toads/frogs characters that later showed up in the Double Dragon game series? There were two green frogs one of them had sun glasses then later a brown toad was added. There names escape me right now. :-\

The Battletoads! The game you're talking about was a crossover between the 2 series, the toads rock ;D.

Eddie said:
A topic probably on alot of forums, not realizing the power of the word "Greatest". I want to know what you feel is the greatest game you've ever played, and why. I want it to be thought through, not just jump in because everyone else hails it, or because you're playing it right now and feel it's kickass.

what do you think is the greatest game ever? and why?
Greatest game I've played is Go ;D. Started playing it after i watched Hikaru no Go ^_^. http://kgs.kiseido.com/ for more information if you want to play Go on net.  ;) Of course the Berserk ps2 game is best after I've played it  :D

Aazealh said:
There's a world of difference (10 years).

Consider i complete the game at that age it was an amazing feat no wonder my brother always punish me... not becz he feel tt i play too much but rather he was jealous of my intelligent in gaming area!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Consider i complete the game at that age it was an amazing feat no wonder my brother always punish me... not becz he feel tt i play too much but rather he was jealous of my intelligent in gaming area!

Sorry Smith, no offense, but it's not that amazing. Just shows how life goes in Singapore for a kid born in a rich family.

Aazealh said:
Just shows how life goes in Singapore for a kid born in a rich family.

Err sorry but i am not rich ;)

But i must admit i am still trying hard to comprehend wat are you trying to imply :-\

the frogs and toad from the battletoads! series were named after skin deflections btw. IIRC the toad was named wart and the others were something like zit, rash, and something else.....

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Err sorry but i am not rich  ;)

Then I'm afraid that you are some kind of horrible computer hardware nerd.

Smith said:
But i must admit i am still trying hard to comprehend wat are you trying to imply  :-\

In a few years you will, maybe. How about getting a girlfriend Smith? ;)

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Fasty_McNasty said:
the frogs and toad from the battletoads! series were named after skin deflections btw. IIRC the toad was named wart and the others were something like zit, rash, and something else.....

The last toad was Pimples.

Top Bottom