World of Warcraft anybody is going to play this?

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
I have it and i was in beta testing. I am a blizzard whore. It is so frigen good words cannot explain it. Beats any other mmorpg i have ever played. Get this game for an experience of a lifetime

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
ranemaka13 said:
I find this too funny, but can't explain why.

Its because he is stealing commercial slogans?

Im already playing FF11, no point in buying another internet game in which I to pay another monthly.

DarkBlademaster

"Griffith No More!" said:
Girls give out sex for free, ya know.

WOAH! Thats news to me. I guess I gotta get out more instead of staying home dedicating myself to a made up world. At least im not as bad as the guy trying to sell the product and not make any money off of it...

Malf said:
Get this game for an experience of a lifetime

That kind of reminds me of Hallmark card commercials...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I was just kidding, but seriously, when you think about that way; video games are for idiots or the insane. ;D

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Some friends of mine will play it, they're MMORPGs veterans, as for me, no way.

MMORPGs are a nice experience, but it's too time consuming, I can't afford to play a game 5h a day.

"Griffith No More!" said:
I was just kidding, but seriously, when you think about that way; video games are for idiots or the insane. ;D

Or the bored ;).

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I hear its just what every other MMORPGBBQDICK1111 is but better, but who knows, I may give it a try. Anyone playing City of Hero's?

What about Diablo II anybody play that? i used to play until the god damn game decided stop working. And is Warcraft any better than diablo cause i need a new computer game to play

I would gladly buy it. Only problem is, There is no way I can afford to pay a monthly price for playing it. And hell will propably freeze over before I can convince my mother to pay for me.

DarkBlademaster

NeoBerserker said:
What about Diablo II anybody play that? i used to play until the god damn game decided stop working. And is Warcraft any better than diablo cause i need a new computer game to play

I used to. I was teh Maztorz Hazkorz at that game. You didnt miss out though, because the game went to hell as more Hazkorz joined in, and soon the online game was filled with people who hack, and people who sell their diablo II shit on eBay. Isn't that disgusting?

DemonX said:
I used to. I was teh Maztorz Hazkorz at that game. You didnt miss out though, because the game went to hell as more Hazkorz joined in, and soon the online game was filled with people who hack, and people who sell their diablo II shit on eBay. Isn't that disgusting?

Yeah i heard people (ive seen the bids too ) sold their accounts for hundreds of dollars. I don't hate the poeple who sold it as much as the people who bought it though.

So i guess i'll stay away from Diablo II than, what about warcraft though, is that worth it?

Top Bottom