Anyone else pissed at live game support(XBOX and PS2)?

I am fed up with killing someone and being called a fag. Or sniping someone and being called the N word. I have officialy given up online play. For three reasons:

1. The cussing and racial slurs.
2. The teaming up in free-for-alls.
3. I am paying for this.

The exeption to the rule is Halo 2 and its' party system.

What about you all?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
No problem here, I've never liked online play much, so naturally I don't buy the systems and games that support it or rely on it. I rather olay a game of basketball, where being called the N-word is usually a compliment. ;D

I love playing online. It gives anti-social nerds like me the opportunity to interact with other people without actually standing in front of them! I play Halo 2, SOCOM 2, and basically anything that's online for consoles. I don't do PC gaming, however.

I play Halo 2 on LIVE all the time, and I haven't had any problems with people teaming up in free-for-alls. If they did, they wouldn't get nearly as many kills. I play free for alls with my friends all the time, and my friends are the ones that bag me the most kills cuz I know how they play. If people are doing this, then they are idiots.

As for the people talking shit. Just turn down the mic volume and don't listen to the dumbasses. You can still kill people without hearing their comments.

What I really hate is people that blast music through the mics. But again, if I hear that, down goes the volume.

d00kiemastah

All I want to do is...bicycle.
It's immature of me, but I really enjoy people like that over the internet. 

Kill him with the shotgun?  "SHOTGUN HORE"  Kill him with the knife?  "LAGGG"  At first I found it frustrating, but really, if you let it it can be alot of fun.  Especially in games like Splinter Cell where you can talk to them through the microphone.  Nothing like grabbing a complainer from behind and getting in a good 10 seconds of the opera section of Bohemian Rhapsody, then breaking his neck.  They usually leave after that.

Top Bottom