Berserk cel for sale

rekyl

I'm a llama!
Where's the best place to sell a cel from Berserk? I've had this one for a while now and it's great but I'm planing a trip to Japan with the girlfriend and I need money! Unfortunately I just noticed that my digital camera is at work. Bummer. Is eBay a good choice? I've never sold anything through an auction before and I'm not sure how they work for the seller. I live in Europe and shipping internationally is probably not a problem ;D

eBay would be your safest and best bet.

Berserk cels get snapped up quick smart - so I'm sure you'd get a good price for it.

Whose the cel of?

rekyl said:
Where's the best place to sell a cel from Berserk? I've had this one for a while now and it's great but I'm planing a trip to Japan with the girlfriend and I need money! Unfortunately I just noticed that my digital camera is at work. Bummer. Is eBay a good choice? I've never sold anything through an auction before and I'm not sure how they work for the seller. I live in Europe and shipping internationally is probably not a problem ;D

I agree with w00t, ebay will be fine.  I notice that rare collectibles often sell for a higher price on Yahoo Auctions Japan though, but unless you go through a service that takes commission, or have a Japanese speaking friend that lives in Japan (probably not the case here), then it will be a lot quicker and easier to just sell on ebay.

Another small tip, since you have never sold anything on ebay before, some buyers may be hesitant to bid on your auction if you have 0 feedback.  If you have a friend that has some seller history, that would be best, especially if you're looking for top dollar for you and your girlfriend. =)

And yah, what's the cel of?

rekyl

I'm a llama!
Thank you both. And I actually have a friend in Japan :)

Ebay sounds like the best choice but my feedback is nil and that's a problem yes. The cel is of Guts - I'll get a picture of it after work.

rekyl

I'm a llama!
OK, I took the picture and it's not the best one in the world. If anyone would want a better one just tell me and I'll arrange it.

http://www.andreasblomquistmfa.com/berserkcel.jpg

rekyl said:
OK, I took the picture and it's not the best one in the world. If anyone would want a better one just tell me and I'll arrange it.

berserkcel.jpg

Thanks for posting up a picture.  That's actually a pretty good shot you got there.  Lots of times, I see cels that are of random parts of an anime that just aren't appealing (to me anyway) to stand alone as a display piece.  But you got a good one there =).

Frame included? You got me sorta interested in it, haha.

rekyl

I'm a llama!
Yes, of course, it comes with the frame. I charge no extra for it because I did it myself ;D

I'd love to sell it to you. Then at least I know it's a true Berserk fan who gets it : )

PM me or add me to MSN or something. I'm sure there's plenty o' ways to contact me if you look at my profile. Cheers

Top Bottom