Guts Battle Damage PVC Statue question

i just recently got this statue, but i have a question. i heard the cape is removeable, i tried to, it wont come off. i wont force it in case the PVC version of it doesnt come off. can anyone confirm this?

EDIT: oh, and on another topic, does anyone here know howto read japanese? http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k17544753
according to that, 1600yen = 15 dollars.....for the whole manga series!! i dont know the shipping since all the terms are in japanese. so if anyone could give me the shipping (i live in New York, USA) i would appreciate it!

conan

Until next time...
The cape will come off, but it is attached via glue and three peg holes (two in back and one in front).

I took my "BD" statue's cape off as it looks completely different w/o the cape IMO. I like it better w/ the cape however and have since replaced it with a Guts Black Swordsman action figure cape, which is a bit longer and wider. (not much, but enough to notice).

I also filled in the peg holes w/ putty and painted over them so the figure can be posed w/o the cape and you can't really tell (unless you are looking closely).

As for the entire Manga series, it costs around $60.oo or more to have it shipped to the USA via EMS and it'll cost you at least 25% to have a bidding service bid on it and buy it for you. That doesn't include any CC fees if there are any...

Better off buying from someone who has an extra set - like me- :D

Shoot me an email at crowinghorse@yahoo.com if you are interested in the Japanese manga. I have extras of 1-26.

eh, ill just kept it on. i rather not "damage" it. took me a few minutes to also figure out how to put the dragonslayer into his hands. thanks for the tip

Top Bottom