Berserk Skins?

Has anyone ever made a skin for any of the characters in Berserk for a PC game? Like Unreal Tournament 2004 or something like that? I would think running around fragging people with Guts would be a lot of fun ;D

Belial

It could be Heaven, but disguised as Hell
As soon as The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion comes out, I will be modeling Guts, his armour (pre-Berserker armour, I dont like the new armour), and the Dragonslayer...just gotta learn 3dsmax7 in the meantime. :p

Belial said:
As soon as The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion comes out, I will be modeling Guts, his armour (pre-Berserker armour, I dont like the new armour), and the Dragonslayer...just gotta learn 3dsmax7 in the meantime. :p

Wow I didnt even think of ESIV. Morrowind was badass, I still play it to this day , i would even take a skin for it. I always thought about learning a modeling program, but in the end I am always too lazy =)

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Belial said:
I took a class on it. It isn't easy, and it takes a while, so if you really plan to learn it, pust aside a lot of time.

I've done some basic skinning for Warcraft 3. Aside from lack of time to dedicate to semi-frivolous projects, the main reason I haven't tried anything for say, Unreal Tournament, is because my computer's not really good enough to run the latest version (2004), and there are obvious problems with trying to make content for a game I can't even play.

Denial said:
I've done some basic skinning for Warcraft 3. Aside from lack of time to dedicate to semi-frivolous projects, the main reason I haven't tried anything for say, Unreal Tournament, is because my computer's not really good enough to run the latest version (2004), and there are obvious problems with trying to make content for a game I can't even play.

Yeah thats a pretty good reason. But what about for the good of the community!! hehe jk

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
there is a game called Second Life (www.secondlife.com) that allows you to fully customiz your avatar and render/script your own 3-D objects (guns, swords, armor, houses, vending machines, giant penises, spells) and so on.

I made a good avatar based on my barbaric synthoid character so I will see about making Guts armor next. That'll be pretty cool if I can do it right!

That sounds cool Tristram. City of Heroes had an incredible char making tool. I made my char look just like X-O Manowar at the time. I hadnt gotten into berserk at the time so i never tried to make Guts, but I doubt anything could come close to a 7ft sword on there :eek: If someone were to make a skin for Morrowind, UT2k4, Q3, etc. I would definitely use it ;D

Top Bottom