Yay got my Griffith Millenium Falcon Statue

Congrats!

I've also found chibiTOKYO.com were/are excellent to work with. Very friendly with quick responses to my e-mails.

Enjoy the statue 8)

Thank you :) I am so addicted too, I just ordered another one from a member here. Now I have 2 Griffith Statues. Now I really want Guts: The Lost Children or Magun. I just cant afford to pay 300 bux for them :-[

conan

Until next time...
Lost Children is my favorite Guts Statue...wish they'd do a PVC of that one... :(

grendelrt, do you need a minifig of that Griffith to match your statue?

I've got an extra I'd part with for cheap...LMK via PM or email (crowinghorse@yahoo.com)

Great statue!

conan said:
Lost Children is my favorite Guts Statue...wish they'd do a PVC of that one... :(

grendelrt, do you need a minifig of that Griffith to match your statue?

I've got an extra I'd part with for cheap...LMK via PM or email (crowinghorse@yahoo.com)

Great statue!

THanks, but not yet, I have one mini fig so far. I dont have a lot of room and I am concentrating on the stuff I really want first, thanks for the offer though =)

Out of the statues I own (Hawk Soldier Guts, Hawk Soldier Casca, and MF Griffith), I like this one best...really nice. The only thing that sucked is that I had to sand down the peg that allows his cape to fit in his back because it wouldn't fit.

Yeah my head wouldnt fit in when I first tried, it was not perfectly flush. But then I finally saw the tape on it, it was wrapped around it perfectly tight and was the same color as his skin :eek: but now it fits perfect.

Top Bottom