Do you guys think that Rakshas resembles Femto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroGraveVII

Im not going to debate him, But I will say this.
Is it me or does Rakshas remind you of Femto?
They almost look the same, just take away Rakshas mask of and place Femto face to his body.
There is a creepy, resemblences.
Could it be possible that Rakshas is the former shadow or the remain darkness of femto.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ZeroGraveVII said:
Is it me or does Rakshas remind you of Femto?

I think it's you...

ZeroGraveVII said:
They almost look the same, just take away Rakshas mask of and place Femto face to his body.

Well, not really honestly... Just check it more carefully.

ZeroGraveVII said:
Could it be possible that Rakshas is the former shadow or the remain darkness of femto.

Nah...

PS: I splitted your post into a new thread (and moved it to another section). Please try not to revive years old threads, especially if your post only vaguely relate to the topic, thanks.

Z

ZeroGraveVII

yeah, I wouldn't know it was an old post, since I'm new to this place.
Shit, I barely have two beherits....

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
ZeroGraveVII said:
yeah, I wouldn't know it was an old post, since I'm new to this place.
Shit, I barely have two beherits....
A friendly reminder, you aren't your post count.

I just saw Rakshas as a guy(?) in a cloak with a mask. If putting a sheet over your head makes you look like femto, then everyone and their mother would cosplay as femto.

Kagami

Goo!
Vaxillus said:
A friendly reminder, you aren't your post count.

I just saw Rakshas as a guy(?) in a cloak with a mask.  If putting a sheet over your head makes you look like femto, then everyone and their mother would cosplay as femto.

But why?

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
Yes; the first time I saw Rakshas I was like, "Holy crap! What's Femto doing there!?" But upon closer inspection, Im like, "Oh nvm."

CnC

Ad Oculos
So everyone in a black cape looks like Femto!?
First time I saw blackswordsman guts I was like, "Wait, thats femto! WTF is he doing there?"

No one ever clarified this to me, I'm still wondering why Femto is running around with a big sword trying to kill Griffith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom