I want a PSP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroGraveVII

This Tread is for people who want to get a brand new PSP for free but they are either broke or unable to find loopholes to get one.

I need one, so anyone can help me?
.....I have to do this or otherwise, i'll end up like some kid on Ebay,
asking people to donate a dollar or more to buy a PSP....
Yeah...its true.
So help me and the other boys and kiddies to get a psp, by doing something that would let you own one,....I appreciate any info .....
even if it is illegal.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"

1.You don't NEED a PSP.
2.I'm hoping that this is just a joke...
3.Mine is for sale... 200.00 with package. Also 2 different sets of covers and NFL Streets 2 Unleashed. No less... Do you know any 25+ year old hot looking japanese twins?

;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I'm also selling my eXtreme PSP game collection if that helps:

HALO-LIFE PSP
SOLID METAL CELL: SYPHON SPLINTER OMEGA
DEVIL SHED TEARS PSP
SILENT EVIL: DEAD SURVIVAL
STREET FIGHTER ALPHA II EX VS SUPER STREET FIGHTER II TURBO
TONY HAWK'S STREET PRO RAIL UNDERGROUND EXTREME SKATER
NFL 2007

All the hottest, most popular titles you must own to find fulfilment in life; buttloadz of graphics. Just PM me your bank codes and I'll ship them to you ASAP.

Z

ZeroGraveVII

have one, Im just to cheap to buy a psp since a couple of months a better version or something will come out, which remains me, when is the PS3 coming out?
7 months ago, I was told it was coming but nothing yet.
whats the fucking deal?

here is the plan:

stand on the ledge of the roof of a mall (or your nearest sony bulding) dressed as crash bandicoot and demand that you be given a psp or you will jump.

if this plan were to fail, jump off and teach them a lesson.

Z

ZeroGraveVII

actually, I think there was something about a guy who did almost the same thing as your describing but it was for something else....
can't recall.

ZeroGraveVII said:
have one, Im just to cheap to buy a psp since a couple of months a better version or something will come out

Then, not to sound uncompasionate, quit your bitchin'. lol. Anyway as a cheap bastard I would like to remind you of the cheap bastard motto: "If it ain't worth paying for then... Con someone to do it for you!" Ask your friends to get it for you.

They only just announced it at E3, and its coming out Spring 2006.

Late spring. If it's not delayed.

Z

ZeroGraveVII

im not cheap, its just that i have a moral issues, in whether
oh just fuck off.

ZeroGraveVII said:
im not cheap, its just that i have a moral issues, in whether
oh just fuck off.

Whoah! If you noticed I posted "As a cheap bastard". It wasn't a personal attack. Anyway debates via the versitile "F word" are best kept at the forums in Gamefaqs. As are vs. threads but I digress. In other words I was joking around.

Z

ZeroGraveVII

whats with all of the members in this site?
Everytime, I post talking about a little humor or comments, 80% of the time, someone has to talk about GameFaqs.
Shit, fine from now one. I'll just stick to Berserk issues.
Griffith for King of Midland!

ZeroGraveVII said:
whats with all of the members in this site?
Everytime, I post talking about a little humor or comments, 80% of the time, someone has to talk about GameFaqs.
Shit, fine from now one. I'll just stick to Berserk issues.
Griffith for King of Midland!

Okay here is an explanation.  The connection with Gamefaqs is because Gamfaqs has maybe two or three real threads in each section while the rest are versus threads, which the members of this site agree are pointless, or threads that really have no point.  What most of the members of the site are expecting from their peers are contributions to the site or the conversation.  If you had made one pointless thread no one would mind.  Two was pushing it.  What people are really waiting to see is an end to threads that just take up space and a beginning of intelligent threads and contributions to conversations.  No one minds an occasional pointless post or thread of when over half of your posts contribute nothing to the community people start getting irritated.  Read the FAQ, think about your posts and stop posting versus threads and I am sure the community will welcome you.

On a lighter note search for Paradise_Lost's posts to see what not to post and have a laugh.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I dunno, I still haven't found any enjoyment in the psp games...I mean it has Dynasty Warriors, but after killing Liu Bei 278 times it gets quite boring. Gretzky NHL has the worst friendly AI in existance, even playnig as the confrence team, and it's just very hard to keep your eyes moving with it, I dunno why. All I'm saying is, maybe since you have this time to spare before you get one, maybe you should reconsider, espesially if it's going to make a dent in your finances.

Z

ZeroGraveVII

Well, then.

I guess, I have to agree with the last two post.
Since, in the beginning I just thought that "Post" were mearly a form to argue and bitch about things.
I never thought that this place as a " community " but more as a place, where to bitch and post useless things. Since most post are pointless and meaningless. But since most of you seem to care about the content of this site, then I will stop fooling around. Not because of the constant nagging from several members, but its due to the fact that most of you, seem to care too much about this place. Therefore I respect this fact. From now on, I'll stop adding " Mindless Post " but instead post that will help grow this " Community "
and lastly, Fuck You and Fuck all of you bitches.

Thank you.

EDIT: Yes, I know, there are several mistakes in my grammar. Which, I apologize, since I was in a rush.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
ZeroGraveVII said:
Well, then.

I guess, I have to agree with the last two post.
Since, in the beginning I just thought that "Post" were mearly a form to argue and bitch about things.
I never thought that this place as a " community " but more as a place, where to bitch and post useless things. Since most post are pointless and meaningless. But since most of you seem to care about the content of this site, then I will stop fooling around. Not because of the constant nagging from several members, but its due to the fact that most of you, seem to care too much about this place. Therefore I respect this fact. From now on, I'll stop adding " Mindless Post " but instead post that will help grow this " Community "
and lastly, Fuck You and Fuck all of you bitches.

Thank you.

I think and apropriate response to this is: WTF?

I hope there was some bit of sarcasm in the above post or you're just screwing around, because you seem to have mistaken this forum for a chat room.

Edit: Still, Rage, lighten up a bit on him ok? I think you didn't mean for what you said to come across as harshly as it did, but emotion is often lost over the internet.

ZeroGraveVII, before you start insulting us, you should probably look at it from our side. When you have a growing community where people have spent valuable time and energy making it a great place to discuss various topics that make a point. Look at it this way: this forum is a village, and people work hard to continually improve it. But when someone makes stupid posts and/or threads it's as if you are littering or vandalizing the village, making it uglier and making it gradually worse place to be in. That is my opinion at least.

Vaxillus said:
Edit:  Still, Rage, lighten up a bit on him ok?  I think you didn't mean for what you said to come across as harshly as it did, but emotion is often lost over the internet.

I didn't mean it to come across too harshly I was just getting tired of the junk he was posting. It was a sort of olive branch which I ended with what I thought was a light note about the worst member, or pretty close, PL. Even saying, though he seems to have missed it, that he could go to PL's posts and have all laugh at PL's expense. I don't want to come off as too harsh but most people who post like he does, notice I am not saying he is exactly like them, leave after about five posts right? When people like that stick around their pointless thread's add up and encourage it in others. I suppose rephrasing it I would say to ZeroGraveVII:

"Sorry I came off as harsh. My point is that people consider this as more than a chat room, where some of us act as you do, but many of us feel that filling the site up with versus threads and such is kind of like insulting the Administrators and great posters that make this a fun and exemplary forum. Please change your posting ways and I think that the community will come off as less harsh and more friendly. Thanks in advance."

PS
Insulting people repeatedly is uncalled for. Please stop.

ZeroGraveVII, before you start insulting us, you should probably look at it from our side. When you have a growing community where people have spent valuable time and energy making it a great place to discuss various topics that make a point. Look at it this way: this forum is a village, and people work hard to continually improve it. But when someone makes stupid posts and/or threads it's as if you are littering or vandalizing the village, making it uglier and making it gradually worse place to be in. That is my opinion at least.

Yeah... I hope this doesn't make my post too redundant even though this is what I ment in my original post. :p

Z

ZeroGraveVII

Jesus fucking Christ!

I was not insulting, anyone.
I really think , I have apologized for making rude comments and cursing several times by now.
The last sentence in my last post, was a joke, since Rage was being an ass.
Because he was nickpicking everything, I wrote.
I get the point and besides, didn't I say.
I would stop with the " Meaningless Post"
From now on, I'll try to comply with your standards.
Actually, i tried to send a message to the adminitrator to erase this post.
Since, I already realize this is a heaven for true fans and not just a "chatroom"
Lastly, I hope we can all be friends.
Bitches ( Joking and I swear the last joke, I blame dave schappell, rich bastard....he is worth 50 million dollars by the way )

P.S
I hope next time we talk about something, it will be worth while, friends.

ZeroGraveVII said:
I was not insulting, anyone.
I really think , I have apologized for making rude comments and cursing several times by now.
The last sentence in my last post, was a joke, since Rage was being an ass.

Okay, you have to understand that without a smiley or a note they can be misinterpreted... I was being an ass? Anyway thanks for stopping thee cursing.

I would stop with the " Meaningless Post"

It was hard to tell if you were being serious (the downfall of all typed messages). Since you are serious glad to hear it and may you make Many friends here.

Since, I already realize this is a heaven for true fans and not just a "chatroom"

XD "True fans" makes us sound like trekies. XD Note I am not attacking your post or you just joking around like "friends."

Bitches ( Joking and I swear the last joke, I blame dave schappell, rich bastard....he is worth 50 million dollars by the way )

Now he can truly say "I'm rich bitch!"

ZeroGraveVII said:

Man, Dave Chapelle to me is the funniest man alive. He is the man that brought us "I'm Rick James bitch!"

Kakkoii_Guts

海賊王になる男だ
Void Swordsman said:
Man, Dave Chapelle to me is the funniest man alive. He is the man that brought us "I'm Rick James bitch!"

And should be killed for it.

Well I guess he shouldn't be killed for it. It really isn't his fault that every moron on the planet mimics him.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Ok, now that people have stated thier original intentions, let's let this thread sink into oblivion. Let the noobism stop here.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Kakkoii_Guts said:
Well I guess he shouldn't be killed for it.  It really isn't his fault that every moron on the planet mimics him.
nah it's not his fault, I still don't consider the Rick James episode to be nearly the best one. I liked his Prince more than his Rick James. That may be because I like Prince more than I like Rick James though.

I don't know if they're gonna keep going on with the show, have you heard about all the stress he's been under? Why you could say he's Under Pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom