Luis Posada Carriles

Since the atrocities in London deserved a thread I thought the lack of action in the Posada Carriles case deserved one too. In case you all don't know Mr. Posada masterminded the destruction of an airline full of civilians, including a pregnant woman, totaling 76 people. Referring to the event in a taped conversation he asked "Are the dogs dead?", referring to the passangers, and was told "The dogs are drowned." by the mercenary he hired to carry it out. He awaits jail time in the US not for this event or his attempt to blow up over 100 students in Panama but for violating Immigration law.

Your thoughts?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
What is he like your personal hero or something?

Terrorist bad. Jail time for crimes against civilians and not for immigration bs good.

Aazealh said:
There were dogs in the plane, too? ???

Hopefully that was sarcasm. In case you were serious, he was talking about the civilians. By the way this was a Cuban airline. Civilians all the same.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rage Incarnate said:
Hopefully that was sarcasm. In case you were serious, he was talking about the civilians.

Care for an emo icon?
emo-icon.gif

PS: Yeah, that was sarcasm.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Rage Incarnate said:
I thought so but I am unable to judge sarcasm without a voice or icon to go by

Are you sure? You seem a very perceptive individual.

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
I'm not sure I understand the whole situation here: was the evidence of his terrorist activity acquired by Cuban Intelligence agencies, or American? U.S. Intel is nototriously slow, inefficient, and stupid(its the notoriety they build for themselves..) so I'm assuming this was turned up by Cuba. Honestly, if he's downing planes he deserves jail time at least, Gitmo if he won't name his accomplices.How soon do you figure he'll start begging Bush for asylum?

He already applied for asylum. His lawyer said that whatever he did he did as an agent of the CIA and therefore American government. The US claimed they couldn't find Mr. Posada so one lawyer, Jose Pertierra, wrote an article saying that all asylum cases have to list their current address and if that information isn't true they are barred from asylum.

A combination of Cuban, US (as revealed by the latest FOIA (Freedom of Information Act)), Panamanian and Venezuelan intellegence all point to Posada. His mercinaries who carried out the attack fingered him during interogation. No, the interogation wasn't in Cuba. The US may apear slow but they are increadibly good. They knew about Coru (Posada's terrorist organization) since the begining.

Here is a link to the FBI and CIA files that were declassified:
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB153/
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB157/

Well if Mr. Posada call all the People that were killed in this accident dog's, I say take him out back and shoot him like the disgusting animal that he is. But because the case is in America that cant happen. And because the American Justice system is so screwed up. Hell we let OJ get away, whats one more murrdering baster?

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Oh, his lawyer claimed that he was on the CIA's payroll? That's remarkably stupid of him. The U.S. has a history of getting irritated with the people it plants when they get uppity and start blowing shit up without permission. Ask Noriega.

Even better "My client has decided to abandon his asylum aplication and flee the country." At a live press confference. Doesn't that lawyer sound smart?

Top Bottom