[WHINE] The whine thread

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Re: My own whine thread

Walter said:
I think you're mistaken, or trying to incite a rebellion. Both Aaz and I have been too busy in the past weeks to bother "correcting" anyone in the Breeze.  Could you be referring accidentally to the 250 thread?

And anyway, 20 posts in Shootin the Breeze? That's like a hotdog thrown down a hallway...

When i say out of shooting of the breeze, i mean "outside" of shooting of the breeze. Bad grammer, sorry.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nah it's nothing, a misunderstanding let's say. DemonX and I had a talk about it, and it's settled.

Re: Boohoo

Aaz:

What's annoying is people that posts when they've got nothing interesting to say. *hint hint*

If you are the arbiter of what constitutes "interesting" then, I'm out.

If you've got more complaining to do, please send me a PM or post in conan's whine thread.

Naah. I'm done posting. I'm not even sure what anyone is really saying you edit so much. Why don't you take a breather? Anyway, see ya.

Huh?  One to add the episode title, one to move the photoedits, three to his own posts, and one for something else.  Looks like ok modding to me. 

Umm, two posts were completely deleted....and god knows what else.

Tarnaak said:

My posts are usually always deleted, and I'm not just throwing out pointless mind dribble...

Well, besides this post.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

A classic example of the kind of fun admins here get to deal with. ;)

Including one my personal favorites too; the famous last words, "That's it, I'm fed up! How dare you edit my glorious posts. I'm never gracing this board again with my presence!!!" Oh no, please come back? :'(

All this drama because Aaz was doing some routine cleaning, including her sacred posts. And before I could even go into mourning over our loss, she makes her "comeback" three minutes later, both double-posting and editing her first post at the same time in the whole convoluted process. Not only is this totally stupid and ass-backward within itself, but it proves that she in fact needs an editor. And hey guys, just because Olivier is gone doesn't mean we can't still learn from him, there was a lesson even in his final act. After he said he was leaving, he left.

Meanwhile, back in Berserk...

What do you think is going to happen between Serps' father and Guts' family?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Tarnaak said:
If you are the arbiter of what constitutes "interesting" then, I'm out.

Well, farewell then.

Tarnaak said:
Naah. I'm done posting.

Too bad it had to be a double post in Current Episodes.

Tarnaak said:

I wish you'd seen my early reply (the one that was DELETED! :eek:), it would have saved us some time.

aufond said:
My posts are usually always deleted, and I'm not just throwing out pointless mind dribble...

Well, besides this post.

Your last posts were pointless dribble, just like this one. Improve and everything will be well. If you need directions, send me a PM.

"Griffith No More!" said:
Meanwhile, back in Berserk...

What do you think is going to happen between Serps' father and Guts' family?

Back in Berserk, I'm moving this in the Whine thread, and posting the episode. 8)

D

darkbane

DemonX said:
BREAD SUCKS

Bread has a whole variety of nutritious usages.

With caviar.
With butter.
With salt.
With cheese.
With ham.
With marmalade.
Roasted, with garlic.
Plain. (Like French baquettes, Toscana bread, Pariser.)

And they are all very delicious. :p

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
Aazealh said:
As far as the manga goes, I don't think lifting it is much of a problem. Even a kid like Isidro managed to give it a try, and when Guts was captured by the H.I.C.K., they didn't have a problem carrying the sword back to the camp.

Actually, no. If you pay attention, you can notice that Guts is very cool minded in most of his fights.

Why not having the strength to wield it in the first place then? And what about all the other stuff he did that needed spectacular strength (or speed, or luck, etc)? Not forgetting that when he carries the sword on his back while walking, he's still supporting its weight... Plus, when he wielded the sword for the first time, he didn't show anything like anger or desperation.

Yeah, just like Azan wields his metallic quarterstaff, which must weight as much as the Dragon Slayer given its proportions, and be as impossible to wield as it, by his own strength.

I'll say it again, Berserk is a work of fiction, in which a lot of unnatural phenomenons happen, including some characters having weird morphologies, or unbelievable strength and/or agility.
Aazealh, can I ask you something?
Does it make you feel good?
You know... always having to be right.
I mean, I'm sure we all have our characteristic flaws, this I understand. However, as a nice guy, I'm going to simply agree with everything you say in an attempt to soothe your insatiable ego.
Have a nice day!

P.S.- I have this feeling that as soon as I refresh this page, you will already have commented back to me, proving me wrong in a quote taken from the bible/koran, proving you right.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Triggormortis said:
I mean, I'm sure we all have our characteristic flaws, this I understand. However, as a nice guy, I'm going to simply agree with everything you say in an attempt to soothe your insatiable ego.
Have a nice day!

P.S.- I have this feeling that as soon as I refresh this page, you will already have commented back to me, proving me wrong in a quote taken from the bible/koran, proving you right.

Hey Aaz this is me trolling. :troll:

Dear Sir,

Upon reading the difference in time between your post date I saw that the last post was posted in February 06 of this year. The fact is you posted a PM instead of taking the time to send a PM. So Now you waisted my time by having me read your retarded post. Sir I know you have a certain sexual desire to be in Aazealh's pants, but I concure the fact there is no need to annoy other people with your flamboyantly retarded self. Now your mother smells and your father is a hamster.

- Vampire Hunter Bob

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
[quote author=Vampire_Hunter_Bob]
Sir I know you have a certain sexual desire to be in Aazealh's pants...[/quote]

Well you can't hold that against him - I mean who doesn't? :carcus:

JIN

Yudanero...
Triggormortis said:

K, feeling refreshed yet?
I wondered how to post after reading Triggormotis's sarcastic quasi-attack of Aazealh. Then read this thread from the beginning and figured I would just put "please refer to the previous postings of well spoken for members such as Lithrael, Saiya, Wally, and Griffith...". Confessed to say that it just didnt feel right, or rather it just didnt feel like it was enough. Keep it clean I thought, yet keep it in the vein of sarcastic shit and giggles that the attack stemmed from.
So in the spirit of Walter's interview of former charter member Olivier Hague...I present the Aazealh reply interview ( please feel free to use LINK for added ambience)

:chomp: i shall interview you
:SK: Haha. Well, I don't know what I'd say.
:chomp: Aazealh, can I ask you something?
:SK: I should reply? or you invent the replies?
:chomp: please reply naturally
:SK: Hello, yes you can.
:chomp: Does it make you feel good?
:SK: lol
:chomp: is that your answer? Im quoting you.
:SK: Yes, that's my answer. :p
:chomp: next question..
:SK: Is this going to be long?
:chomp: no, 3 questions. If weakness is a disease, and Triggormortis is the cure, then in your opinion why is his post so ...weak?
:SK: I believe it to be resulting from a lack of irrigation of his cerebral cortex. (hay see me using smart words!)
:chomp: excellent, i thank you for your time
:SK: Thanks you very much.

Perhaps Triggomortis you can walk away maybe tasting a bit of your own "weakness curing" medicine, or perhaps not. Time will tell.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Triggormortis said:
Have a nice day!

Ha!
fag.gif

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I don't care to get into the shitfest, but I want to congratulate JIN for holding someone accountable for their quote/signature. People write the stupidest shit in there and it too often goes unchallenged.

Cheers, JIN. =)

Top Bottom