Band of the Hawks Banner

3-4 years ago at Otakon I saw a Band of the Hawks banner. It was probably 4-5 feet at a diagnol and cost $50. At the time I had no money so I couldn't get it but I've never seen it since. Anyone know where I may be able to pick it up? I'm guessing it wasn't official.

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
You know, it's kind of funny. I've always told people about this as well. The same company who had this, also had the Beherit Music Box, and they were only selling it for $35. It's a shame now because I also was underfunded at the time. About 2 years ago, (maybe 3?) I emailed House of Anime and contacted them a few times about the Flag. They no longer have it, but I assumed the same about it not being "legit". But still, it was a very sweet deal for $50. Sorry man, wish I could have been more help.

Edit: Thanks! It's been a long time since I've seen the flag. It's good to know it's not bootleg also. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It was made by Movic as far as I know, like the Beherit music box, the Dragon Slayer paperweight, the Berserk Pocket Watches, Berserk bookmark, and other very nice collectibles. They're official, have a good quality and are not expensive.

However Movic only releases "peripheral" items and doesn't mass produce them, so they usually become rare quickly (and they haven't produced anything for a while either). I don't know where you could get that flag, as it doesn't show up even on Yahoo Japan auctions that often.

JIN would know more than me on the issue.

PS: I'm assuming you're talking about the Hawks' flag.

Hawks_flag.jpg

Top Bottom