FF7 advent children toys

I just picked up the set of three, Vincent, Tifa, and Sephiroth. Pretty cool toys. Does any one know if there are plans for further releases in this line? Cloud would be nice. On line info on the toys is hard to find.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Bacongod said:
I just picked up the set of three, Vincent, Tifa, and Sephiroth.  Pretty cool toys.  Does any one know if there are plans for further releases in this line?  Cloud would be nice. On line info on the toys is hard to find.

I don't know about future releases but I would really like to see a Kadaj figure.
So far the first 3 figs are really neat. I hope the next three are Reno, Cloud, and Kadaj.

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
They will be releasing Bahamut, the shadow beasts (forgot there name) definately by January. Possibly Highwind (the airship, not Cid), if I remember correctly from the pics in the Japanese magazine. Also if anyone was a super dork like me and got the Advent Children LE box set that was pricey as heck, you get Cloud and his Bike with it. Not to mention the reprinted FFVII international (already have it but damn these new discs look nice), Shirt, Hat, Script, 30 minute Anime DVD leading up to the new game Before Crisis soon to be on PSP. Speaking of which, Dirge of Cerberus should be interesting. :isidro:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Ko Ninja said:
They will be releasing Bahamut, the shadow beasts (forgot there name) definately by January.  Possibly Highwind (the airship, not Cid), if I remember correctly from the pics in the Japanese magazine.  Also if anyone was a super dork like me and got the Advent Children LE box set that was pricey as heck, you get Cloud and his Bike with it.  Not to mention the reprinted FFVII international (already have it but damn these new discs look nice), Shirt, Hat, Script, 30 minute Anime DVD leading up to the new game Before Crisis soon to be on PSP.  Speaking of which, Dirge of Cerberus should be interesting.   :isidro: 

you are a LUCKY DUCK!
I am not that big of a FF fan but I appreciate sweet limited edition stuff and cool figures. And, last order looks frickin awesome! How is it?

p.s nice avatar, welcome to hell.

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
Last Order does look awesome! Only problem is, I haven't seen it yet. This set comes out in Japan the same day Advent Children comes out in the US. All I know is Last Order will be half an hour of anime goodness. I'll let you know how it is when I get it. Also if our AC doesn't have Japanese voice option I won't have to be upset because I can just watch the japanese one now. I haven't opened my Vincent, Tifa, or Sephiroth yet, but I can't wait. They are so awesome looking and a lot bigger than I thought they would be. I recommend them to anyone who is a fan. I have my Tifa and Yuffie statue to go along with all my Berserk statues. I was just wondering if they were going to release AC Statues. That'd stink, because I really don't want to spend all my money! :judo:

Top Bottom