Looking for the Sword of the Berserk BGM

Vendrac

Forever a Warrior
Hey there everyone! I’m new to these forums as you can see, having recently discovered it.

I’ve been a fan of Berserk since I got the Dreamcast game when it first came out, and recently I’ve been trying to get a hold of some/all of the BGM tracks.
To clarify; the same BGM that www.arcticnightfall.com apparently once had.
http://www.arcticnightfall.com/berserk/page.php?section=multimedia_mp3
The one listed on the bottom.
I’ve tried looking just about everywhere I can think of with no luck, I can’t say I’m surprised I haven’t found any torrents for it, it IS pretty fringe.
I’ve even looked into extracting the data from the game CD (which I still have) but that sounds like a nightmare to pull of and I have no experience with that sort of thing.

If anyone could help me out I would be extremely grateful!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Wow! There are some seriously good tracks here! Thanks a million Aaz! This is one of the better game soundtracks I've heard in a while! Very reminiscent of Castlevania! I am very happy with these (runs off to buy the soundtrack)

Gamma

that's his own choice there's no rule against that
i love these tracks is any way I could these tracks in Mp3 format or better sound quailty?

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
There are actually a few tracks on the Dreamcast game that aren't done by Hirasawa either. I can't remember off hand, but I think it's about 4 of them. You can kind of tell which ones; they aren't as good as the rest.

Overall it's worth getting, though.

Top Bottom