A Berserk Neophyte has come.

Femto the Raven

The location of agony? The human soul.
By Neophyte I mean I am a big fan of Berserk who has seen all the TV series and read the first four novels of the (newly translated) Manga, but knows next to nothing beyond that?

Is there anybody out there willing to help a noob find his footing?
What event follow the Feast (or Festival) what exactly is up with Guts and Caska's child? What does the Godhand do next? Who is the Skullknight?
And who is the cute little witch I keep seeing following Guts around?

I am more then a little lost.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Femto the Raven, welcome to the board. :serpico:

Femto the Raven said:
Is there anybody out there willing to help a noob find his footing?

The search engine is there for you! :SK:

Femto the Raven said:
What event follow the Feast (or Festival) what exactly is up with Guts and Casca's child? What does the Godhand do next? Who is the Skullknight?
And who is the cute little witch I keep seeing following Guts around?

Really, run a search on the board about all of this. And buy the Graphic Novels, they'll catch up soon. You can already read about the Skull Knight in volume 9.

During the Occultation (Eclipse), Skull Knight saves Guts and Casca. Rickert and the two of them end up at Godot's place, and upon waking up, Guts discovers that Casca has lost her mind. She later gives birth prematurely to Guts' child, but since she was raped by Femto, he was corrupted and became "evil". They are later attacked by an apostle, Guts discovers the Dragon Slayer, and sets off to fight against those that took everything from him. That's a short and simplified version.

The witch in Guts' band is called Schierke.

he said witch not fairy or elf...
he means schreike (spelled right on the first try? i dunno)...

i would help you catch up but words just dont do it justice... read it, by any means necessary, read it...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Psymont 2.0 said:
he said witch not fairy or elf...

Oh yeah, right. My bad, I'll correct it.

Psymont 2.0 said:
Schierke (spelled right on the first try? i dunno)...

No, I don't remember you ever spelling it right at all actually. It's Schierke. I'll fix that with the automatic correction tool, a marvel thanks to which everybody spells every name right. :SK:

Top Bottom