Headlong - Locus and Mozgus kits!

No pictures on the site yet, but Headlong is releasing a Count, Locus, and Mozgus kit around winter time (so most likely at winter wf06). The scale will be as small as the Zodd/Wyald scale (1/35) which is NOT BIG ENOUGH, but at least they will be all relatively in scale with each other!

Oh, BTW, all 3 kits will be in APOSTLE FORM! :troll: :troll: :troll:

Happy news for those that wanted a Locus figure. It's not a prepainted AOW statue of course, but it's still good news! :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Oooh, Headlong's coming out with a Locus and a Mozgus kit!

Hehe, very nice. :guts: His Snail Count can compete with Team Getsurou's... That and the Wyald, it's becoming pretty serious. :SK:

CnC

Ad Oculos

Thats awesome. I'm especially curious to see what they do with the Mozgus kit.

Sweet!

I'll definetly get the Locus. Even though it is so small :judo:

I'll have to see the others. I do prefer their Wyald to the other one on the market.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

I am very anxious to see the Mozgus kit. Headlong's work so far that I have seen has been exceptional so my hopes will be high that it will rock.

Why is it so hard to find good massive berserk statues/kits?

You'd think with about every other anime having statues, etc that are 12" or even bigger (like vampire hunter D) they'd make bigger berserk things.

I just can bring myself to buy the small/mini figures/statues, berserk needs more 1/6 scale things or even bigger :guts:

That is a beautiful statue of Locus Apostle form, too bad it isn't pre-painted (well unless your a custom painter). I would also like to see a good Locus human form with some kind of awesome crazy pose.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Headlong "Locus" 1/35 on YJ auction

Nice, the starting price is reasonable. I think getting it for around 10,000円 would be a good deal.

Top Bottom