Favorite Anime MOVIE of all time

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Vampire Hunter D will always have a special place in my heart as well since it was the first Anime that I ever watched. i was a young boy at 11 watching TBS at 11pm when this strange movie came along talking about how in the year 11368 vampires ruled the earth. I was already hooked from then on.

As for now. I will say with out a shadow of a doubt. Kodomo no Jikan :troll:

No really, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!​
SuperTengenToppaGurrenLagann.png

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Vampire Hunter D will always have a special place in my heart as well since it was the first Anime that I ever watched. i was a young boy at 11 watching TBS at 11pm when this strange movie came along talking about how in the year 11368 vampires ruled the earth. I was already hooked from then on.

You're making me feel nostalgic. Simpler times. :guts:

turkitage

ターク
Just in time for Valentines. My favorite anime movie at my doorstep! I'm in love.

Kara No Kyoukai - I've already stated this before but wanted to show pictures.

Those that are interested. It just came out in blu-ray on Feb 8th:
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/dAOBbGonrZ7EYfnk6B/browse/item/90689/4/0/0

As you can tell the box set is pretty expensive. But I think it's well worth it and a really nice collectors piece if you are into that sorta thing. And besides it IS 7 blu-ray movies (technically 8 but the last one is real short, just an epilogue) so it sorta kinda maybe justifies the cost in general. It does for me at least.

Here are some pictures of the boxset and the contents:

5431311286_3d60aa730c_b.jpg

5431311450_8f310153d1_b.jpg

5431311690_8ac486dd4a_b.jpg

5431311870_250e375097_b.jpg

5430704669_b75696492b_b.jpg

5431312158_61cae65135_b.jpg

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Haven't really watched any new anime in the past few years, but one of my favorite anime movies that I still own on DVD is Castle of Cagliostro. I really like that one.

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
My face @ the Kara No Kyoukai bluray price - :???: I had no idea these things could be that expensive.

At least it comes with an art-book!

Favorite anime movie...Something by Miyazaki for sure. Akira is up there. Castle in Sky, or Howls Moving Castle.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
I am currently watching Spirited Away again, for the 3245th time. Not my favorite Ghibli movie, but still.

I feel like Blu-Ray has spoiled me. I'm watching this on DVD and all I can think of is how many puppies I would choke to have all the Ghibli movies on Blu-Ray. The answer is 0. I love puppies. Still, more Ghibli Blu-Ray would be nice.

Top Bottom