Some good statues on Ebay right now!

N

Ng51386

If anyone is interested....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&item=220012036961&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
Ng51386 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&item=220012036961&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Tempted, but I'm going to hold out for a LE. :serpico:

Ng51386 said:

Dude is this the same God Hand that you told me had a broken Slan. I don't want to shit on your auction but you should really mention it.

Ng51386 said:
I've repaired it. It looks like there wasnt even a break at all.

:miura:

If I were to buy a repaired statue without you telling me you'd get hit with a neg right quick.

Seriously dude kind of fucked up.

D

Death Can Wait

Since this is on the topic of E-bay, does anybody notice a nice time of year to scower it for Berserk statues? Mind you right now I'm not going for the big spending $200+ units.

Ng51386 said:
I've repaired it. It looks like there wasnt even a break at all.

Dude, Ng, you should know better than this. As yourself being a statue collector, you know you wouldn't bid as much on this auction if you knew it was damaged/repaired. C'mon man, honesty...

EDIT: and to Death Can Wait, I'm not aware of any good "season" to buy Berserk statues. The cheapest way would to be wait for stores to import them in from Japan themselves. But generally speaking, no stores import in the really rare ones. Which statues are you looking for in particular?

D

Death Can Wait

DirectDK said:
Dude, Ng, you should know better than this. As yourself being a statue collector, you know you wouldn't bid as much on this auction if you knew it was damaged/repaired. C'mon man, honesty...

EDIT: and to Death Can Wait, I'm not aware of any good "season" to buy Berserk statues. The cheapest way would to be wait for stores to import them in from Japan themselves. But generally speaking, no stores import in the really rare ones. Which statues are you looking for in particular?

I was just wondering with the seasons (IE holidays) if there was a more massive amount of sales or if their were dry periods (Summer etc). As for what I'm looking for, in general I do see them on E-bay (buy sections) at this moment. $60-$150 statues of Guts/Berserker/Casca/Zodd/Griffith. Nothing super-expensive right now. To be honest I haven't had a model since I was a kid (Actual paintable model) and I'm completely new at it, so sans cost I also don't want to go and waste money on something I'm going to butcher with noob experience. I did find several (by which I mean...two or three) Guts and Berserker statues that are nice. Zodd and Griffith vary but most of all I have a hard problem finding a Casca model on there (only the cheap $10-$20 AOW model). If you have any recommendations that would be nice.

N

Ng51386

Just curious, why are people bidding so high on this when it's still on the AOW website for people to still purchase?

EBAY LINK

Ng51386 said:
Just curious, why are people bidding so high on this when it's still on the AOW website for people to still purchase?

EBAY LINK

Alot of people are uncomfortable sending wire transfers for some reason.

Kudos on editing your auction.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Wow, its been pretty dry on Ebay lately but I must say this is one of the best lists of statues in a long time. One of my dream statues is there for the taking buts its $399 buy it now. If I had a extra few grand lying around I would spend it in a minute. Wow, the God Hand LE is up there, too!

Edit: All right! Who stole (bought) the Guts Magun LE? If it was one of us SK pals, a big congratulations and I hate you to the lucky winner. :zodd: JK (?)

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
handsome rakshas said:
Wow, its been pretty dry on Ebay lately but I must say this is one of the best lists of statues in a long time. One of my dream statues is there for the taking buts its $399 buy it now. If I had a extra few grand lying around I would spend it in a minute. Wow, the God Hand LE is up there, too!

Edit: All right! Who stole (bought) the Guts Magun LE? If it was one of us SK pals, a big congratulations and I hate you to the lucky winner.  :zodd: JK (?)

There's another one up, Rakshas: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250024014689&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
DirectDK said:
I wonder if the ebay seller knows that this is the "normal" edition, and he has the pictures of the bloody "limited" one on there.

It's not the LE? Awww man, thought I had a good find. Oh well, I'll keep my eye out for one in the future.

Maiku said:
If you guys want the non-bloody Magun it can be found cheaper here. http://www.tisinc99.com/berest.html

Unfortunately, they're out of stock. Luckily I got one from Handsome Rakshas before I missed my chance to nab even the normal edition.

Top Bottom