Berserk : The Fighting game [Concept Art]

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
haha awesome Lith!! I love it! with some more moves/implementation of sprites, I could see it being commercial quality :)

although, it was weird how Guts's "F" attack does no damamge? and Serpico can't do any damage, haha.

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Very nice and entertaining.

CnC said:
Isidro or Schierke seem to own everything...

Yeah I agree, they seem to be the most powerful and there's not much downtime between consecutive attacks. WIth more attacks I'm sure everything shoul even out.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Yay! Thanks for the responses! :guts:

[quote author=yota821]
Shouldn't the countdown be "san....ni...ichi..." instead? [/quote]

*shrugs* I hear 1, 2, 3, go way more often than I hear 3, 2, 1, go. Should it be a countdown, or a ready-go?

I pretty much fought Actionscript tooth and nail every step of the way with this.  If any of you know Flash or feel like hunting around the net for info, I'll gladly change it so that you can't cancel out of attacks by hitting any other key.  I have no idea how to do that, presumably there's something in AS that allows you to say no new keypresses count until frame 'blah' is reached, or..  something.  Any hints on how to write a P2 AI, or how to attatch sounds would rule too.  (I did try to get sounds working but I totally failed.)  In the meantime I'll add some more attacks and maybe another character, prob'ly have that next weekend.   :serpico:  And if anyone has any sprites of moves they'd like to see in the game, it's WAY easier for me to copy a move that's already planned out perfectly from a sprite than to make one up myself..  so I accept donations!   :carcus:

Anyone who wants to contribute like that pls just PM or email me.

I don't know, I've personally never heard it "1,2,3" myself, so it looked kinda odd.  It's your game though, Lith, so go with whatever feels natural :serpico: .

You indeed rule Lith for making this flash game. Like the victory quotes eat of them has too.

"Respect the spirits of nature, yo." :badbone:

Noid

fuusshhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH
For
:schierke:
:isidro:
the animation it's perfect.
I also prefer a side-scrolling game. About that, has anyone played Guardian Heroes for Saturn? I think it's the perfect example of how a side-scrolling game should be. And it's one of the best game I've ever played.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I think that Guts should look how you have him, but with a calm face, and when he does his special move like in marvel vs capcom or w/e, like a fast combo special, then his eye should become white and he goes berserk, like in my pic.

Orochi-chan

The Hill of Swords welcomes you...I shall be there
DEMIANGEL AND LITH, You f@@king rule, guys!!! As an old Guilty Gear Fan, I can tell ya... We could cooperate)))

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Pretty cool stuff, the sprites and Liths game.

I actually made a side scroller with chibi farnese wielding the DS. It isn't complete yet though.

Top Bottom