Finished: 1/10 Zodd of Berserk fame (Image heavy)

'Took a while, but I finally remembered to actually shoot this piece b4 I'm sending him back to the States...   :puck:
Though the lighting conditions in my flat (kitchen) suck royally, I hope you're satisfied with these pics...  :judo:
For more info and sort of more detailed shots, please check the Wip thread.

The commisioner (Ko Ninja) is NOW aware of what the wodden base looks like.  :guts:

01_GKJ.JPG

02_GKJ.JPG

03_GKJ.JPG

04_GKJ.jpg

05_GKJ.JPG

06_GKJ.JPG

14_GKJ.JPG

15_GKJ.JPG

07_GKJ.JPG

09_GKJ.JPG

08_GKJ.JPG

10_GKJ.JPG

12_GKJ.jpg

13_GKJ.JPG

11_GKJ.JPG

16_GKJ.JPG

17_GKJ.JPG

18_GKJ.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Absolutely incredible work, Joa. I'm eagerly waiting to see what you do with Headlong's Berserk Armor kit, considering how your work on Zodd and Casca turned out. :serpico:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Excellent work, as expected. Thanks for posting the pics of your progress in addition to the final piece.

Cheers.

Fuking crap... that was just amazing... :isidro: Dude ! you are just a god damn artist... xD each one of the details in the statue are extremely well elaborated, the Crow... the guts... Zodd´s sword... man, such a nice job.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Simply amazing! Your work, Joa, is some of the best I've seen. I may have to hire you for a certain kit I have in mind.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
berserker88 said:
I want this kit where tell me!!! Where can I get such a thing???

On Yahoo Japan auctions. But those you'll find won't be painted and customized like this one is. It's unique.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
The kits are produced by Art of War, and this awesome peice was painted by Joa, the creator of this topic. You will want to consider seriously though if you have the abilities to do an entire kit (assembly, painting, etc) by yourself. I know I couldn't do it :SK:

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Well, I do believe the kit used was actually a Thai recast (hence very poor quality in the beginning). Oh and Berserker88, I think Joa only does a certain kit once. I could be wrong, but I doubt he would be willing to do the same again. Since this is is hobby, he most likely prefers to try out new kits rather than repeating others.

Great GREAT job, JOA. I think you are becoming the resident Berserk commission painter around sk.net. Nice =) You certainly deserve it!

In terms of how to get this kit, you can easily get a Thai recast on ebay right now, for around $50. This kit that Joa did is a Thai recast, but only if you know how to prep the kit correctly can it turn out as good as his.

So as KO requested (and of course, it'll be my pleasure), I'll be adding these pics to my site in due time. =)

Kudos again, Joa. Excellent work!

Oh, btw, ain't this kit 1/6?

DirectDK said:
Oh, btw, ain't this kit 1/6?

Thanks for the compliments, all and of course yours weigh the most, Derek :badbone:

Well, sizewise if he'd be the same size as a human, it'd be 1/6.
However .. the corpses are about the same size as the AOW Casca statue... so.. well, you may draw your own conclusions

Joa said:
Thanks for the compliments, all and of course yours weigh the most, Derek :badbone:

Oh stop, you're making me blush! :casca:

Well, sizewise if he'd be the same size as a human, it'd be 1/6.
However .. the corpses are about the same size as the AOW Casca statue... so.. well, you may draw your own conclusions

Mmmm, point well taken. I guess in terms of Berserk-world-terms, 1/10 seems most accurate. Meaning... if we were to go by this standard, the Headlong Zodd Human form (the first one) isn't really technically 1/10 either, but more like 1/12 or so. Ah well, whatever works I suppose =P.

Just wanted to let you all know Zoddy boy arrived safely to the commisioner yesterday. It's always a pain having to depend on a shipper, especially sending something as delicate as a completed kit...

Ko Ninja

¯\(O_o)/¯ クー
All I can say right now while I'm at work is this fellow SK'ers:

Pics do not do this justice at all !

Joa: You're shipping was beyond perfection. If I had packed something the way you did, and sent it out anywhere in the world. . I wouldn't have an ounce of bother on my conscience.

Top Bottom