AOW release - Accessory: Brand Ring

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It was announced today on AOW's site that this "purely fined work" will be available to order on May 2 (Japan time: 11:00 am).

EDIT: The date was changed to May 9.
EDIT2: The date was changed again, to May 12. The item will be limited to 50 units.

Aazealh said:
I'll wait to see it before saying that. :beast:

Im with Aaz, if its gonna look anything like im thinking i dont think many people will be walking around sporting the ring. The watch is nice i wear it proudly to special occations and such but i dont know a ring just seems abit far.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darkadien Zurel said:
i dont know a ring just seems abit far.

Well that depends on the ring itself, like I said I'll wait to see it before emitting any judgement.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
You can order it now guys. There are only 50 of it.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=174

AOW-Brand_ring.jpg

I don't find it very convincing myself, but for those that do... Don't wait too long (assuming it'll sell well :SK:). It's in metal and has a Lacquer Paint finish. It costs 30,000円 ($271). Details from AOW:

Complementary: Exclusive case
Size: No.22 (inside diameter: 20mm, outside diameter: 25mm)
Thickness of ring: 2.5mm
Weight: About 25g
Material: Metal, Black lacquer

271 bucks for a ring?

I'm sorry but this just seems like AOW is trying it's best to cringe as much money from it's customers/fans of berserk as possible.

N

Ng51386

omg!!! I'm so getting this!!!

Or not... It's a tad much for my liking :(

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I don't buy statues but that's a bit rediculous. It's just a round band with a decent but rather simple paint job.

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
m3rz said:
It looks like a nice ring. Not for $271 however.

I'd definitely have to agree with you there, since it's a rather simple design which I wouldn't pay that amount of money for.  Then again, I've never been much into rings or jewelry for that matter.

Top Bottom