Dream Voice Cast for new Berserk in Japan?

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Let's say by some miracle that after Miura finishes Berserk (or when he gets close, even), another anime series is brought out, OVA or otherwise.  Who do you want to hear as your favorite characters from after the Eclipse?

Serpico - Akira Ishida.  This is kind of a bad choice, since he also played Judeau ^_^;  but Ishida's voice would fit Serpico to a T, in my opinion... so sad ;_;

Farneze - Not sure yet... any ideas?

Luca - Ai Orikasa, possibly.  It'd be typecast, but she has that ability to play strong-willed characters, and she doesn't have to sound slutty *all* the time. =)

Isidro - Miina Tominaga.  I can easily picture the runt with a voice very similar to Yahiko from Rurouni Kenshin. =p

And of course, if it were possible, Kaneto Shiozawa would make a great Silatt...

Any ideas for other characters?  Mozgus?  Wyld?  Nina? Skully?

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
Let's say by some miracle that after Miura finishes Berserk (or when he gets close, even), another anime series is brought out, OVA or otherwise.  Who do you want to hear as your favorite characters from after the Eclipse?

Serpico - Akira Ishida.  This is kind of a bad choice, since he also played Judeau ^_^;  but Ishida's voice would fit Serpico to a T, in my opinion... so sad ;_;

Farneze - Not sure yet... any ideas?

Luca - Ai Orikasa, possibly.  It'd be typecast, but she has that ability to play strong-willed characters, and she doesn't have to sound slutty *all* the time. =)

Isidro - Miina Tominaga.  I can easily picture the runt with a voice very similar to Yahiko from Rurouni Kenshin. =p

And of course, if it were possible, Kaneto Shiozawa would make a great Silatt...

Any ideas for other characters?  Mozgus?  Wyld?  Nina? Skully?

Farneese: Ai Maeda I can definatly see her play that part.

Isidro: I don't know her name but she did the voice of Batt in Hokuto No Ken. It's fitting because Isidro is such a dead ringer for Batt (personality wise). Batt had to be the influence for Isidro.

Skull Knight: Akira Komiya. Out of RESPECT!!! He can do his Kenshiro voice, do a little digital echoing effect and BAM! SK is born!!!!

I

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Farneese: Ai Maeda I can definatly see her play that part.
Hmm, the only part I really remember her playing was in Digimon... so I'm not sure...
Then again, perhaps Mimi *can* be that demented in the head. ^_^;

Isidro: I don't know her name but she did the voice of Batt in Hokuto No Ken. It's fitting because Isidro is such a dead ringer for Batt (personality wise). Batt had to be the influence for Isidro.
Now that I think about it, there are tons of characters out there that follow this typical design.  Evil little kid idolizes super-badass, wants to be like him. ^_^  Who knows what the original influence was?  Batt is definitely one contender, though.

Skull Knight: Akira Komiya. Out of RESPECT!!! He can do his Kenshiro voice, do a little digital echoing effect and BAM! SK is born!!!!
As long as he sticks with his deep voice. ;)

*visions of Skully doing multi-strike stabs at Void*

Void:  *stands there*  Um... what are you doing?

SK:  You're already dead.
       ACHAAAA!!!  *strikes at Void's head*

Void: *sweatdrops*  'Achaaa?'

SK:  In six seconds, your brain will explode.

Void:  *points to the sword-mark in Skully's head, made by the previous strike*

SK:  ... oops.

Well...

I don't have a physical brain.  So...

*sounds of wind and crickets*

*Skully turns around and gallops off quickly*

*Void just stands there shaking his head*

AHEM.  Okay, seriously, I agree, Akira Kamiya would do Skully justice ^_^  His Ryo Saeba and Kenshirou prove it.

I'm still trying to think of a voice that can be religiously commanding, yet fanatic and insane, for Mozgus... and I'm coming up blank at the moment. x.o

Top Bottom