Brand merchandise that's worth it?

Currently I've been looking for pretty much anything that has the Brand on it. AoW's necklace was top on my list, but they are sold out and it was expensive to begin with, and their new rings, as discussed in its own topic, if freakishly expensive.
If anyone has any suggestions as to something to buy that features the brand, or has something for sale like this, I would sure like to know!

Right now this is all I can find, but seeing as how I don't speak whatever language this page is in, I can't tell a thing about it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6059556322&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCKCK_Pr12_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT

Iatlian via Babel fish: "Only in its kind it is realized in ecological alloy (100% deprives of lead), galvanic bath golden and smaltatura with guaranteed cooked colors to furnace to life.
The necklace is in thread interlaced black with closing to shackle."

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
These necklaces are cheap (both in terms of price and quality) and can be found relatively easily. 6€ isn't a bad price for one. There's a black version too.

NecklaceBrandBlack.jpg

Be warned that these are probably not official goods though, and they're not anything like AOW's necklaces.

it's ok price to collect...but not much resale value. italy is kinda far... might take a long time and may not be worth the shipping... considering just shipping to italy is outrageous.

Top Bottom