Boredom + sucky Photoshop skills = ...

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
I just started playing this game series last week, and found myself amused by comparing these characters.

crappyberserkpw.jpg

I took source material from too many various resolutions/file types, and it ended up with horrid graininess.  Also, I had to basically redraw certain borders around Guts' face, so he looks like a mutant now. :)

BTW, I had no concept whatsoever for this pic... other than placing Berserk heads on Gyakuten Saiban bodies. *shrug*

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
"HOLD IT!
You're lying Griffith, and I can prove it!"
I love it, Graywords! Not many people know about how great a game this is and I can't wait for Justice for All. (I think thats what the new one is called)

Edit: Hey Graywords, may I have your permission to use that as my sig if I ever decide to change it? Thank you!

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
handsome rakshas said:
"HOLD IT!
You're lying Griffith, and I can prove it!"
I love it, Graywords! Not many people know about how great a game this is and I can't wait for Justice for All. (I think thats what the new one is called)

Edit: Hey Graywords, may I have your permission to use that as my sig if I ever decide to change it? Thank you!

Yeah :D I'm happier with the Griffith than I am with the Guts. BTW, it's obviously a pic of the younger Guts.. he has his eye >.>

I do think that's the right name for the second DS game in the US, should be pretty awesome. I'm still on the 4th case in the first one, though.

Sure, you can sig it up and edit it or whatever, it was made for fun. :) Enjoy!

Top Bottom