Beherit statue?

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
So I got this today (http://alieneye.net/pub/Beherit.jpg)
It's from AoW, but I can find it neither on AoW's site nor on DK's site. Has anyone got some information about this Beherit statue?

Edit: why is this forum replacing Behe.lit with Beherit? It ruined the link! ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Chiba said:
It's from AoW, but I can find it neither on AoW's site nor on DK's site. Has anyone got some information about this Beherit statue?

They were available exclusively through Young Animal, that's why they're not listed on their own on AOW's website. And they're on Derek's site under the category "Other," because they're not statues.

Chiba said:
Edit: why is this forum replacing Behe.lit with Beherit? It ruined the link! ;)

Because Beherit is the correct spelling. It's automatically corrected. It's the fault of the guy that spelled it incorrectly if it doesn't work.

Chiba

Ugh, my ability to use DK's site sucks today, I apologize. ^.^;

And yeah, I'm used to Behe.lit cause it's the german translation. Somehow they replaced every r in a name with an l, weird.
On the box AoW printed "Befferit" is that the way it's pronounced in Japan?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Chiba said:
On the box AoW printed "Befferit" is that the way it's pronounced in Japan?

No, the people at AOW were just never very good with name spelling. They made a lot of errors with older statues and are just now starting to get a little bit better (spelling Beherit, Guts, Isidro, Schierke, Zodd correctly among others). Still, they recently released a "Darka" statue (it's Daka), and the "Gurunberd" and "Locks" ones are probably misspelled as well.

Basically, don't trust any spelling you get from them.

Chiba

Lol, I'm surprised that Miura (or his representatives) obviously doesn't care at all. :serpico:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Chiba said:
Lol, I'm surprised that Miura (or his representatives) obviously doesn't care at all.

Well, I'm not. He's a pretty busy guy in general, and I'm sure he cares but just doesn't have the time to play the cop for that kind of stuff. Besides, his "representatives" don't seem to know the name spellings themselves (talking about the people at Hakusensha here). Remember: "Knight of Skeleton." All they care about is the money they make off Berserk.

We usually only get confirmation of the correct name spellings (the ones we use :carcus:) when Miura announces them himself basically. Just follow those we use here and you''ll be safe. :badbone:

But that's not the topic anyway, and since your question was answered I think you can lock the thread now. :serpico:

Top Bottom