Griffith's new legion

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
The appeareance of the DragonKnight, Locus and Rohkas is a huge event. However, I wonder if the SkullKnight new of thier existences. If not, are there others like them scattered throughout the Berserk world?

How about Zodd? He was looking for the ultimate strong one afterall. I am surprised that he has not met them in a battlefield yet. Either one of these new characters ARE definitely strong.

Strange things are amidst us ;)

Isaac

"and when king alexander saw the breadth of h
Well Zodd's not terribly interested in the Skull Knight who is an equal if not better warrior. I don't think he's just looking for some strong person, obviously he's looking for one specific one, perhaps one he heard about in a prophecy 300 years ago. Besides that its also possible the new characters are all apostles and maybe Zodd did know about them, he didn't seem to curious about any of them.

My question is will Gatts kill em' all at once or sepratley hehe. I was thinking about possible battles between Gatts and these characters.

First Locus I don't think Locus would be too much of a problem, he's a very efficient killer with that lance, pokin' through half a dozen Kushan's heads at once, but when his opponent can dodge his pokin' and get close I dunno what good that thing is gonna do him. Thats even assuming Gatts can't chop that thing in half with one swipe. Of course we don't know that thats his only weapon but ah well its still fun to think about. Plus if he IS an apostle who knows what kind of dangers his apostle form posseses.

Second the Dragon night. This guys got me concerned, not that he's stronger or faster then Gatts, but what the hell is Gatts gonna do against that flame throwing shield? He can hide behind the Dragon Slayer but i imagine he'd still get cooked he's a big guy. Anyway if he can disable the shield then depending on how strong and fast he is (which we really don't know) then he shouldn't be too much of a problem. Again if he turns out to be an apostle then that opens up a whole new series of potential ways for Gatts to get hurt.

Third, Rohkas... I don't get Rhokas at all. Does he even do anything offensive in the Manga so far? All i've seen was him somehow knock back the two of Silatt's goons and dodge a couple of their attacks. Anyway i find him to be quite intruiging I have no idea what kind of threat he poses to Gatts well being.

Fourth Zodd. Do you guys think Gatts can ever become stronger then Zodd as a human? Do you think he will become something else? It doesn't seem like it, at least right now, it seems like he took Godo's words to heart and is concentrating on protecting Caska and finding a way to heal her. So if his desire for vengence has subsided a bit then i doubt he'll be stronger then Zodd in the near future... unless something else bad happened that made him renew his bloodlust.

Isaac

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
I don't think Locus would be too much of a problem, he's a very efficient killer with that lance, pokin' through half a dozen Kushan's heads at once, but when his opponent can dodge his pokin' and get close I dunno what good that thing is gonna do him.  Thats even assuming Gatts can't chop that thing in half with one swipe

think Roshinu..that was possibly the most gruesome fight gatsu ever had

I don't think these guys are the only ones in Griffiths army. In the Berserk game Zoddo was headed to challenge Nico to see if he was worthy of serving in Griffiths army so by now he could have many more apostles in his army.

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
Oh damn, Griffith working ultimately toward an army of apostles? That's a very freaky and awesomely interesting thought! Maybe Miura has some kind of armageddonish type of final confrontation building up between the cheif servants(Griffith and the apostles) of God Hand's influence and the ones that oppose it - Gatts & Skullknight.

And speaking of Gatts & Skullknight, do you think that Gatts is obviously going to require Skully's help in fighting through these deadly apostle hordes to get to Griffith? Skully seems like the only warrior capable of supporting Gatts in combat and after all doesn't he want to kill the God Hand Void? Or maybe that was just a bad translation as Olivier said.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Hmmm,
Maybe these are Griffiths final generals for a future army of humans. He managed well an army when he was human, so why not as hellspawn? They may be the substitutes for his past generals, so that in his deranged mind he may find an emotional pillow for the shock of incarnation and to face the guilt.
However, things so far have been workin out the way they were prophecized. What Zodd predicted for gattsu partially came true, and if we follow that line of logic, griffis should be king of the world.

First Locus I don't think Locus would be too much of a problem, he's a very efficient killer with that lance, pokin' through half a dozen Kushan's heads at once, but when his opponent can dodge his pokin' and get close I dunno what good that thing is gonna do him.

Remember that Locus has also a sword, even it is not that big.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
I don't think these guys are the only ones in Griffiths army. In the Berserk game Zoddo was headed to challenge Nico to see if he was worthy of serving in Griffiths army so by now he could have many more apostles in his army.

Ofcourse!!! Thats why Zodd says "I'M LOOKING FOR WARRIORS!" during thier fight in the DC game.

Isaac

Hehehe everytime i fight Zodd in that game on any difficulty other then easy i get spanked. So as a pathetic attempt to gain back some control I usually get all pissy and make sarcastic comments about his saying "i'm looking for warriors" every 14 seconds.

Did I completely misunderstand the plot to that game? I thought Nikko died outside the monistary, and i don't remember Zodd ever mentioning what he was up to, i just thought it was a mystery that was gonna be revealed through the manga.

Isaac

Hehehe everytime i fight Zodd in that game on any difficulty other then easy i get spanked.  So as a pathetic attempt to gain back some control I usually get all pissy and make sarcastic comments about his saying "i'm looking for warriors" every 14 seconds.

Did I completely misunderstand the plot to that game?  I thought Nikko died outside the monistary, and i don't remember Zodd ever mentioning what he was up to, i just thought it was a mystery that was gonna be revealed through the manga.

Isaac

The game has a horrible translation, Zoddo was supposed to say when he first met guts in the game that he was there to challenge Nico.

Isaac

Who is Nico though? Did he turn into the plant that I'd just killed underneath the church?

Was Zodd challenging Nico as per Griffiths orders or was it for some personal reason?

Isaac

Nico was the apostle tree that you fight under the church. I think Zoddo was probably challenging him under Griffith's orders to look for warriors for his army and challenge them to see if they are worthy to fight for him.

Top Bottom