Can someone please tell me?

Blade

Master of the Simulacrum
Where you guys get all that wonderful full-color Berserk Artwork? I haven't seen anything related to it or heard anything and it's just beautiful.

Please?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Your question is pretty vague, you need to be more precise as there are several sources for colored Berserk art.

For original art there's all the color illustrations Miura does, for example as inserts in the volumes or for posters in Young Animal, as covers, etc. He also does some for various other projects, primarily for the Berserk Trading Card Game in the last few years.

Then there are fan made colorations of pages from the manga. These are done by our members.

Blade

Master of the Simulacrum
Sorry I haven't replied to this in a while...busy and all...

I'm basically looking for anything that's available on the internet actually. It's just nice to appreciate. A lot of what I'd like to see are the Colored Illustrations that are seen every so often in Black and White in the Manga itself as posters.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Blade said:
I'm basically looking for anything that's available on the internet actually.

That's even vaguer... And don't expect me to give you pictures anyway, you were originally just asking for their origins.

Blade said:
A lot of what I'd like to see are the Colored Illustrations that are seen every so often in Black and White in the Manga itself as posters.

Color illustrations that are seen as B&W posters in the manga? I'm afraid there's nothing like this. There are mini-poster inserts in the volumes, it started with volume 22, but these are already in color. Otherwise people do color pages of the manga like I told you, but they're not posters. Sorry but you need to be more precise/clear. Post an example of what you mean if needed.

Top Bottom