I cant believe this is not a scam

So my friend told be about this site, about several weeks ago, which i have been frequenting lately. Its some kind of program that takes advantages of the advertisements and surveys (how they do it, i don't know). Anyways, I thought this was complete bullshit. A website that you can actually get money from? Wow.

However, just 2 days ago he (my friend) just got a check in the mail worth about 60$! (about as in 57.60$ or something like that). What do you guys think? Is this bullshit or for real?
Heres the site

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
I did this type of thing back in the day when I was in the military. I supposidly almost got 200 dollars but never finished it. Like a dumbass at the time, I had used my work email for all this shit. So I ended up with no money and an assfuckton of spam email. :judo:

You could try it and let us know if its a scam, just dont use your own personal email address. I hear there are some sites out there that generate a email address for a day or 2 and delete themselves, sounds like that would be good of use here.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Basically these sites get paid by advertisers to get people to sign up for "free" trials which eventually you pay for if you don't disconnect soon, surveys which makes sure you get all the right ads sent to your e-mail and address (and in some cases, people you 'refer' as well) and other lengthy endevors that aren't really worth the effort.

Did your friend happen to mention how _long_ it took him to get 70 bucks? If it was any longer than 30 minutes to an hour its not worth the hassle.

If you want extra money, work for it.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
CnC said:
If it was any longer than 30 minutes.....

If you want extra money, work for it.

What do you do for a living? Because seriously, I'm not familar with many professions that pay $140 an hour, unless you're willing to take a load internally.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Wereallmad said:
What do you do for a living? Because seriously, I'm not familar with many professions that pay $140 an hour

really? I'm aware of a few.
I don't earn 140$ an hour tho, at the moment I work as a film engineer and freelance comic book colorist. I was illustrating how any more than an hour wasn't "worth the hassle". Hassle as in setting up junk mail accounts, receiving a whole bunch of real junk mail, signing up for credit cards, taking surveys to effeciently receive more junk mail, signing up for free trials of something and making double sure to cancel them before time's up, etc.

Perhaps some would think this was worth the 70 bucks. I was wondering how long it took his friend, and added a time I'd be willing to spend doing it (even then wouldn't really want to deal with all that bs, tho).

But what do _you_ do for a living, Wereallymad? :guts:

As fas as I know, 99.997% of these so-called "paid surveys" is bullshit. Like the old proverb says, "easy money can only be found at the swindler's hans." I don't trust those things.

Top Bottom