Berserk Cosplay

I feel a little embarrased posting a thread about cosplay, considering that it might just be a foolish attempt to get closer to an anime/character, but...
If you were going to cosplay Berserk:
1) What character would you most like to cosplay (disregarding your physical appearance)?

2) What character would you be best suited to cosplay (i.e. what character do you most resemble)?

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
For some really really awkward reason, I want to play Void or Mozgus: depending on if I want to be silent and intellectual, or want to be loud and insane, at the spur of the moment. They have a really really strong ambition to protect what they believe in~!

Well, there are only so many females in Berserk, and they all seem to look the same. I think I'll play Roshinu best. :-X

aelka

ha, true...but I wouldn't mind if the cosplay thing tuns out to look exactly like how she's supposed to look like~

I think I am starting to grow numb about the whole issue of "nakedness", as majoring in fine arts requires me to look at naked men and women too much over the years it's only an artistic expression in my mind...

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
Negating all physical appearance, I would be Gatts. Sure, benching 100 kilos is hard enough for me, but hey it's just a sword.

The character I would play according to my characteristics would be Judeau. I would just need to grow my hair 6 more inches or so. Also, from a psychological and mental view, he would be easiest to depict since he coincides well with my personality.

IGNORE THE ABOVE REPLY!

I share this computer with rapedcasca and I forgot to sign him out before I posted that message! :p

This is MY post, OK?:

1. Disregarding looks, I'd want to cosplay Griffith (because IMO he is one of the most beautiful characters ever) and maybe Slan.

2. As far as looks are concerned, I would probably make a better Luca or Jill...I don't know though, I could probably pass for Slan if I had the blue serpent/dread-like hair.

this is RapedCasca...really....

i look most like Gats....but little Gats (younger)

but i would like to cosplay as Zodd

if i looked like Zodd....oh boy! the fun i would have....if i woke up one day and looked like Zodd, the first thing id do would be to go to the hospital and scream at all the newborns hahah...actually...i would become a Jehovah's witness and pass out pamplets about the end of the world

P

paradiselost

...ahahhaahahha...why you'd like to cosplay like Jill or Luca? They are ok, of course, but they are not so beatifull like Griffith is in my opinion...

8)

To paradiselost:
What I meant was that I look more like Jill and Luca, so I could do a better cosplay of them.

I do think Griffith is more beautiful, thats why I said he would be my 1st choice if I didn't consider the way I really look. (because I'm not pale with blue eyes and white/blue hair)

P.S.
You are italian, right? Do you have a hard time understanding everything in this english BBS? (sometimes you seem to misunderstand things)
Berserk is more popular in Italy than America, so dont they have Italian BBS? Im just curious why you choose to be on the english one.

P

paradiselost

...well, no, Neesha, I have a perfect english, instead...

...they point is that around here all you from USA don't speak an English European speaking, but you use an American strict English that for an European sometime is not perfect to understand...

...American English is really different from European and English language we use here...

...but, however, I always understand, but sometime I like to provocate to let the other people be more clear in their speaking!!!

;D

Here in Italy there are many italian BBS, but I use this one 'cause Is the better one around Internet about Berserk...

;)

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Who I would like to cosplay as?

Hehehe... Casca of course! She'd be a damn fun character to play, besides, I do THE bitch sooo good.

Who I would fit as...? *sweadrops* how many 187 cm tall females are there in the berserk universe? *ponders* So... I'd guess I'd make a passabe Gaston with some alterations...

;D

aelka

:pmaybe someone should send a request to Muira to demand the next female character he draws should be 187 cm.

floydboy

hey Fishbomb, Slann is pretty tall (a little taller than 187, but imaging could fix that). Is the Queen tall.....don't remember. How tall is Gatts for example? Or especially Judeau? Hmm, might have to recant my Judeau. I look like him except i have a little shorter hair and I am a 195.6 cm tall - that's what my calculator tells me, but for everyone else 6'5". Hmmm, anyone that tall that looks like Judeau...dunno.

What was the average heigth back then. I know that over the centuries and even now that people are getting taller, but does it differ for that time period. o well....

floydboy

ouch...

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think he was trying to say that he speaks pure English, as compared to the crazy stuff that comes out of American mouths that somehow is still called English. I do agree that the European English is much purer than the English I speak with regards to deviances from basic rules and acceptions to those rules. The English I, and most Americans, speak is one that is full of idioms and expressions incorporated from other cultures and languages. Just a thought....

btw, does anyone here understand eubonics? I have a hard time keeping up.

now back to the topic at hand. I wonder if I could play SK since he would be under make-up and a costume...interesting...

P

paradiselost

...thank you very much floyd Boyd, that's exactly what I was thinking about...!!!

;D

...I'm happy that you agree with me in this stuff...

;)

...now, I hope you understand what I mean, dear Oliver...

:-*

...well, no, Neesha, I have a perfect english, instead...

;)

not to be rude...im granting you some honesty (or some personal opinion) BUT ive read lots of your BBS input and i think your english is far from perfect.....ive done my share of traveling to west and east europe....and i know a lot of english speaking europeans who seem to have very little trouble understanding "American english"....yeah, there are some small differences but i think someone is full of hot air.

....On another note....reading Berserk since 1995 doesnt grant anyone anything.....credentials are far from reliable.......the smartest man in America (195 IQ....HIGHER than Einsteins!) is a bouncer for a bar with no college education.......

P

paradiselost

...hey guy, for the reason way you travelled for a period all around Europe, it doesn't mean that you know a lot about the English language around here...!

...why don't you try to analize before what did you write then before and the times before the last one? You'll find many errors...but the point is that I'm well educated, and I don't tell you...it's a question of point of view...

...it's a question of education...

:(

P

paradiselost

...and, for the point in which I say that I read Berserk since the beginning of 1996, well...what's the point? I never asked you anything, so, all the words did yo write aren't right and they live me offended...

...you are really negative, and not educated...

>:(

Top Bottom