Dreams about Berserk

You guys ever have dreams about Berserk? I've had 2...

The first was only berserk-related in that I had the Dragonslayer and was fighting off mental patients at some mental asylum for some reason...made no sense, but it was pretty cool

The second dream, it seemed I was in an outdoor dungeon from the Record of Lodoss War dreamcast game, with some woman shooting arrows at various monsters, but I had no weapon. Then, Samson appeared and I was like "ah shit what will I do now," but out of nowhere, Guts' sword (one of his very early ones, small enough for me to swing around) landed in the dirt in front of me (like Zodd's sword in the battle with General Boscogne)...so i grabbed it but was really awkward with it, so I ran right beside some stone wall, which Samson ran into, then i just stabbed backwards and killed him...then I was flying in the air somehow, with Adon around 10 feet below me, and as I descended towards his head, I brought the sword down with full force and split his head in half like Guts' did to Pazo-so. That was really cool.

P

paradiselost

...well, I dreamed about Berserk 1 time in the past...

...I dreamed to be Griffith, and I was in that moment that all of you know, in which I had to choose...if become 1 of the God Hand, and...I said...

...YES...

...then I woke up, and I felt me strange...but, honestly, I felt me...very well...

8)

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
well, berserk-like anyway... but i've been having these since before i started watching berserk, so i can't totally explain it. anyway, me + big ass sword + LOTS of bodies all around, all of whom i've killed, & the dream progresses with me killing lots more, & usually ends when a demon-like thing appears in front of me & i can't kill it. sorta odd.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
well, berserk-like anyway... but i've been having these since before i started watching berserk, so i can't totally explain it. anyway, me + big ass sword + LOTS of bodies all around, all of whom i've killed, & the dream progresses with me killing lots more, & usually ends when a demon-like thing appears in front of me & i can't kill it. sorta odd.

oh, i had a dream like that, besides the fact that i was killing zombies...zombies that used to be my friends

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
If I have had a dream about Berserk, I surely haven't remembered it. I can only seem to remember glimpses of some of my dreams as it is....so describe in detail an entire dream episode of Berserk would be hard....o well.

man, you other guys have pyscho dreams...j/k...

Does daydreaming count, because I have done that quite a few times.

P

paradiselost

...hey, guys...it seems to me that all us are crazy/maniacs people!!!

...ahahhahaahaha...

::)

Top Bottom