Griffith horse riding sculpture for sale...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
This hurts.

For sale, "Griffith (Hawk Soldiers) Horse Riding Sculpture and Judeau Bust". It has only ever been taken out of the box once, and has remained in mint condition ever since I received it. This is the re-release statue that was only sold in 300 units, and the serial number for my particular version is #177. More info can be found right here (with pictures). Here are a few images I took back in 2006 when I took it out of the box. Please excuse terrible camera quality:

AOWGriffith01.jpg

Box | Griffith 01 | Griffith 02

My wife and I are moving out, and our car is in desperate need of repair, and with Griffith waiting for a display case that'll never come, I decided we should part ways. I really would not like to do this, but there really is no choice. These things happen. If nobody here wants first dibs at this, it'll go to eBay for sale, most likely for a slightly higher price.

If anybody is interested, please send me a personal message.

Thanks for your time, guys.

Best of luck, Uriel. Sorry to hear you have to part with it. Hopefully, one of our fellow SK members will help ya out!

Uriel

Don't know the rules for bumping, but...

Thinking of lowering the asking price. I'm not sure what else to do, as the activity on eBay has been non-existent at best :griff:

Uriel said:
Don't know the rules for bumping, but...

Thinking of lowering the asking price. I'm not sure what else to do, as the activity on eBay has been non-existent at best :griff:

Hi, do you still have this statue and are selling it because im am interested in it.

Uriel

Hi, Slan69!

Yes I am still trying to sell it. Shoot me a private message on the forums and we'll talk there =)

Top Bottom