Selling a Knight Of Skeleton Horse Riding Figure 2 Normal version

Hi everybody,

I'm new here but I read this forum for long time.
I'm french (like kenjin-kun ^^)

I post here because I want to sell my KOSHRF 2 normal version. There aren't any broken parts, its in perfect condition!
I will post some pictures lately this day.

I sell it 600 euros (without shipping).

Thank you for you attention.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

The price you're selling the statue for is a bit expensive, if you don't mind me saying so. Good luck selling it.

I paid it 523 euros (EMS) + 142 euros of customs :judo:, so yes it's a bit expensive but for now who could import it from Japan and be sure pay less than 600 euros (customs I hate you)?

I have taken the last one on HLJ ^^ And thoose bastards dont change the price on the postage. Unlike Art Of War who can put a lower amount (thanks Usei Tai)

http://www.hlj.com/product/AOW07013

What does "backordered" mean?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Armored_Berserk said:
I paid it 523 euros (EMS) + 142 euros of customs :judo:, so yes it's a bit expensive but for now who could import it from Japan and be sure pay less than 600 euros (customs I hate you)?

Yeah, that sounds like a lot to me. Standard shipping would have probably saved you a lot of money, especially since it likely wouldn't have been held by the customs. Oh well, like I said, good luck selling it. It sure is a beautiful piece so I hope you've got a spare! :serpico:

Armored_Berserk said:
What does "backordered" mean?

It means they don't have them in stock anymore, and have ordered more to the manufacturer. But since in this case AOW isn't selling them anymore, it probably means that they're definitely out of stock.

SAL... I don't have confidence in SAL, especially for a statue of this price!

I sell it because months ago I've sent an email to Art of War in order to be in the wish list for the limited version.
I also saw the normal version on HLJ wich I buy. But Yesterday Usei Tai send me an email wich inform me that they have a limited version for me!!!! The unique chance to me to have it was here!!! So I couldn't resist and buy it :chomp:.

Thank you :serpico:

ps: sorry for my bad english

Some pictures :guts:

imgp1623bislm0.jpg

imgp1648tz7.jpg

imgp1676sf9.jpg

Aazealh said:
Yeah, that sounds like a lot to me. Standard shipping would have probably saved you a lot of money, especially since it likely wouldn't have been held by the customs.

I don't know about France but US customers don't have the option for "standard" shipping. The only options we get are EMS (safe with tracking) and seamail (scary as shit, takes a month and no tracking) so I can't fault him there. The piece has also been fetching above retail on Yahoo japan so expecting to get his money back I think is fair.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
I don't know about France but US customers don't have the option for "standard" shipping. The only options we get are EMS (safe with tracking) and seamail (scary as shit, takes a month and no tracking) so I can't fault him there.

Yeah, probably because it's a big package. Still too bad though, because paying customs really breaks a deal that was originally good.

Maiku said:
I don't know about France but US customers don't have the option for "standard" shipping. The only options we get are EMS (safe with tracking) and seamail (scary as shit, takes a month and no tracking) so I can't fault him there. The piece has also been fetching above retail on Yahoo japan so expecting to get his money back I think is fair.

Art Of War asked me for these shipping too, SAL is better to avoid damn import fee.

Happy to know they can ship with SAL

Your sale is a good deal for French buyers, this way meens no broken parts

Maiku said:

http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/auc?p=%F1%F1%F1%F0%A4%CE%B5%B3%BB%CE%A1%A1%B5%B3%BE%E8&auccat=0

They are too expensive on Yahoo auctions.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Armored_Berserk said:
http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/search/auc?p=%F1%F1%F1%F0%A4%CE%B5%B3%BB%CE%A1%A1%B5%B3%BE%E8&auccat=0

They are too expensive on Yahoo auctions.

Those have been there for a while though, they're not selling. I've seen some LE going for 72,000円, and there were buyers. :guts:

Top Bottom