Zoddo with wings, Guts attack form, and others sale

well, cleaning my collection, selling some rare AOW berserk statues, start auction at overstock.com, pm me if anyone is interested, thanks :chomp:

Zoddo: Apostle I with Wings with gold metal nameplaque ID# 44025884

Guts: Millennium Falcon: Attack Form ID# 44025887

:badbone:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
BERSERK360 said:
Guts: Millennium Falcon: Attack Form ID# 44025887

First, this isn't the limited version, it would've said so on the box. 2nd, if you had bother to actually research the site you linked, hope you at least ask Derek the owner for permission, then you know anything above 300 can't be Ex. I should know since I have the one with the 'Bomb'.

I am curious where you got the $500 value. Hope you didn't paid that amount. :ganishka:

hi, it is rare to find for sure, $500 value saw on ebay few yrs ago, but i cannt be sure the item#, i been watching berserk items for some times now, anymore info on these statues would be nice, since most berserk statues are quite LE in USA, and HTF. :chomp:

here is the link on overstock.com auction site. thx

http://auctions.overstock.com/BERSERK-Zoddo-with-wings-resin-statue-AOW-sideshow/Collectibles/item/44025884

http://auctions.overstock.com/Berserk-Guts-Attack-Form-resin-statue-AOW-sideshow/Collectibles/item/44025887

pics requested.

Zoddo
21nmbu9.jpg

2a0j4lg.jpg

33cck6u.jpg

33vlzea.jpg

GUTS
2u7229z.jpg

5vp4ex.jpg

2vx137q.jpg

2uqex4k.jpg

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
I guess it's a simple mistake then. Your Guts is considered 'Normal' just by the serial # and not having the 'Limited' label on the box. Well, I bought the 1 w/ the 'Bomb' last month on Ebay for $349 and I thought that was expensive. Only reason I bought it was Ebay was having a 35% cashback deal at the time.

cucu4coco said:
I guess it's a simple mistake then. Your Guts is considered 'Normal' just by the serial # and not having the 'Limited' label on the box. Well, I bought the 1 w/ the 'Bomb' last month on Ebay for $349 and I thought that was expensive. Only reason I bought it was Ebay was having a 35% cashback deal at the time.
[br]35% cashback? I've been buying stuff this whole time with that offer and I never got a 35% cashback deal. The highest it ever went up to was like 5% cashback. How did you get 35%?

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
BERSERK360 said:
i want 35% cashback too :ganishka:

35% was an opening promo so ended 3 months ago. But right now, the highest it will get is 25%. If want more info, search for my thread posted here. Should be on the 2nd or 3rd page. I take no responsibilities for anything that may go wrong. Some people have problems with the program. As for me, I had none so far and made more than 9 buys with this deal, ranging from 35-20%. In 9 days, I will know if I will get my 1st round of CB or not.

Just know, the 3 main conditions are: U.S. only, choose 'Buy It Now' and pay with PayPal. READ the T&C before doing anything.

Top Bottom