QueEn SkuLL LoRD

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Fishbomb! I challenge you to semi-clad jello wrestling for the honor of clutching helplessly at SkuLL LoRD!

Fur Bikini optional.

R

Radzeke

YOU CAN BUY THE SEX TAPE OFF MY WEBSITE LATER! BUT DON’T TELL THE GIRLS ABOUT IT! I TELL THEM THE VIDEO CAMERA IS FOR BIRD WATCHING!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Now we all know other women here have publicized themselves a lot more openly to the Skull Lord. Damn, KimChan wouldn't take up that offer of the menage a trois I guess. But oh well. Skull Lord won't have a woman who's Hagued anyways.

LH

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
typhonblue said:
Fishbomb! I challenge you to semi-clad jello wrestling for the honor of clutching helplessly at SkuLL LoRD!

Fur Bikini optional.

*grins* You do know that I am 6'2" (or whatever 187 cm is) right?

*cracks knuckles*

So... who's going to be in charge of the admission fee? *smirks*

typhonblue

QUeEn Fishbomb said:

*cracks knuckles*

It's 6'2".

Oops.

How about a time-share arrangement?

The Pimpinator

Chortling?! I enjoy my souls!
By Zeus' sword! such violence! I hope for words to be exchanged in place of blows my ladies. And I know what lines such as "fur bikini" and "sex" refer to. But the reckoning is near, and I've saved enough souls to buy a box of cupcakes.

R

Radzeke

AHHHH! 6’ 2”!? I’M ONLY 5’ 11”! 6’ IN HEELS! KEEP IN MIND I’M OVER FIVE HUNDRED YEARS OLD AND AT THE TIME OF MY BIRTH I WAS A FUCKING GIANT! MY WANG DOESN’T IMPRESS LIKE IT DID IN THE 1600S EITHER! WHEN I USED TO SLAY DRAGONS WITH IT! CURSED ETERNAL LIFE! I WISH I COULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO REINCARNATE! MY SKULL-POP TOLD ME ONCE BUT I FUCKING FORGOT!! AND YOU FUCKING PEOPLE! YOU ARE ALL FREAKS GROWING TO BE SEVEN FEET TALL AND LIVING TO BE 100!!! KNOCK IT OFF!!!11@! OH YEAH! HOLIDAY IN OR MOTEL SIX!? I KNOW A GREAT PLACE NOT FAR FROM MY HOUSE CALLED “THE LAUNCH PAD”!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
QUeEn Fishbomb said:

*cracks knuckles*

You are 3 cm less than Guts? (Gut's height 190 cm) excuse me for telling you this but you are a dwarf. In fact the congress of Onu has just approved a emendament that states : "...Hencefort the right height for a human being is that indicated in the holy work of Kentaro Miura, and so written in stone , of 190 cm. Every other height will be subjet to severe censhorship."

typhonblue

QUeEn Fishbomb said:
*grins* No problems, then we'd be two against one... *eyes SKuLL LoRDy*

Think he can take us both?

I'll go for the calves!

Can I have some sort of title?

Fishbomb

typhonblue said:
Hmm... As long as you don't mind ghetto booty.

But ghetto booty is the best!

Girls are supposed to have curves and asses and... *just zones out for a while*

ahem... no anorectic skinny things for me.

*notices SKuLL LoRD's avatar*

Oh no... I don't think we should fight over him. We'd better run, he's gone all blonde and perkypretty now... *shivers*

Think we should just stay in the jello and ditch the boys?

[Modified: Wait... that was SKuLL LaRD... do he have an evil twin then? Or just a new queen paradise lost avatar?Well, the offer still stands]

typhonblue

QUeEn Fishbomb said:
But ghetto booty is the best!

Girls are supposed to have curves and asses and... *just zones out for a while*

ahem... no anorectic skinny things for me.

You realize SKuLL LoRD is a skeleton right?

QUeEn Fishbomb said:
*notices SKuLL LoRD's avatar*

Oh no... I don't think we should fight over him. We'd better run, he's gone all blonde and perkypretty now... *shivers*

'tis awful no?

QUeEn Fishbomb said:
Think we should just stay in the jello and ditch the boys?

[Modified: Wait... that was SKuLL LaRD... do he have an evil twin then? Or just a new queen paradise lost avatar?Well, the offer still stands]

I think it is Our Lady of PMS again. Sheesh. It's like the board has become a microcosm of the real world. Once again skinny and bitchy go hand and hand.

Oh well, screw the world, the jello's jiggly and a-waitin'! (BTW, you know you're a foot taller then me right?)

SKuLL LaRD

i AM nut skulLord.net!!!!!
QUeeN typhonblue said:
You realize SKuLL LoRD is a skeleton right? 'tis awful no? I think it is Our Lady of PMS again. Sheesh. It's like the board has become a microcosm of the real world. Once again skinny and bitchy go hand and hand.

LADY OF PMS AGAIN?!?!?! I HAVENT MENSTRATED IN 397 YEARS!!! I MISS IT

R

Radzeke

EWWWWWWW!!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!! THIS IS WHY I LEFT HOME IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU FOLKS ARE DISFUNCTIONAL!!!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Fishbomb

QUeeN typhonblue said:
You realize SKuLL LoRD is a skeleton right? 'tis awful no? I think it is Our Lady of PMS again. Sheesh. It's like the board has become a microcosm of the real world. Once again skinny and bitchy go hand and hand.

Oh well, screw the world, the jello's jiggly and a-waitin'! (BTW, you know you're a foot taller then me right?)

*laughs* That I do realise. Wasn' talking about men there, they can be as skinny as they like. Besides I've had a soft spot for Skeletor since his wonderful performance in the Masters of the Universe movie...

*grins* And hey, I don't mind. Most my boy/girlfriends have been shorter than me...

But alas it looks like SKuLL LoRDy has been freaked out... *grins*

but you got yer title, right? Congrats!

typhonblue

QUeEn Fishbomb said:
*laughs* That I do realise. Wasn' talking about men there, they can be as skinny as they like. Besides I've had a soft spot for Skeletor since his wonderful performance in the Masters of the Universe movie...

*grins* And hey, I don't mind. Most my boy/girlfriends have been shorter than me...

But alas it looks like SKuLL LoRDy has been freaked out... *grins*

but you got yer title, right? Congrats!

I think he was freaked out by his female half.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
SKuLL LoRD_PHeMpT0_BuNDy said:
EWWWWWWW!!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif
Right you are, that message (shortened) alone fill my screen. Now that there are two of them posting that way I have to climb up and down antlike to read a half sentence.
Say, but the two of you (Skullord and He-man) shouldn't be deadly enemies ?

Top Bottom