new spaceballs?

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
worst.......news.......ever.........

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18513

i really fucking hate all mel brooks movies, but i figured some people would be delighted. enjoy.

skeletonmf said:
worst.......news.......ever.........
Oh, I know! Pitof (Catwoman) signed on for LIVE-ACTION AKIRA?!

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18513
Oh, nevermind.

i really fucking hate all mel brooks movies, but i figured some people would be delighted. enjoy.
It seems you may have a case of no sense of humor. :-\
Though, I am a bit worried about a sequel to it, especially if he's pushing for it to be out before Episode 3. But, I'm putting my trust in Brooks.

skeletonmf

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Even Young Frankenstein and History of the World Part 1?

yeah, but blazing saddles was pretty funny.

live action akira? is there no end to the bullshit???

skeletonmf said:
yeah, but blazing saddles was pretty funny.

live action akira? is there no end to the bullshit???

Well there is also a live action Ninja scroll that has been talked about for about as long as the live action Akira...... oh and it's being done by our friends from the mortal combat franchise. ::)

If they want to do a live action one day then I'm fine with that, what I dont want to see it made by people who had nothing to do with the original Anime (Katsuhiro Otomo, Yoshiaki Kawajiri) however whats worse it if it's a live action story based on a Anime or Manga being done by Caucasians.

skeletonmf

not ninja scroll too! damn it! they actually have live action urotsukidoji and la blue girl, i never bothered to see that. i always wondered if a live action berserk would be cool, but then i figured they should just make a berserk movie with superb animation along the lines of VHD bloodlust. that would rock so much.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
ranemaka13 said:
Oh, I know! Pitof (Catwoman) signed on for LIVE-ACTION AKIRA?!

Yeah, it's the worst movie related news of the year, definitely...

What's with that trend of making clowns like him or Paul S.W. Anderson ruin franchises these days ?

As for the new Spaceballs, I'm not holding my breath, but Brooks has the talent to make it good.

Aazealh said:
What's with that trend of making clowns like him or Paul S.W. Anderson ruin franchises these days ?
Because, unfortunatelt, most of their movies actually make money. And those studio fucks only care about that.

Anyone know how the live-action Evangelion film's going? I haven't heard anything on that for a while now. With WETA doing the CG, at least it might /look/ good. (Assuming it's ever completed).

Top Bottom